[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official Rhodes or Addai thread

Bonehand

Factors to consider:

ADDAI

Pros:

Addai has more touches on the season than Rhodes (223 vs 211)

Addai is more explosive

Addai is from Houston, and will no doubt be playing in front of his family

Cons: Hurt Ankle

RHODES

Pros:

Has outscored Addai fantasywise in last three games, strating 2 games prior to Addai's sprain.

Also from Texas, will have family there

Cons: Less explosive

Smaller than Addai

seems to get slightly fewer carries down the stretch

An article in yesterday's Indianapolis Star speculates that Rhodes may carry the load:

This might be Rhodes' Show

Your thoughts, Huddlas? :D

Edited by Bonehand

This is just my opinion but Addia but I think Dungy wanted to make the Texans think that he was going to play so they would have to prepare for both RB's instead of one. I wouldnt be surprised if Addai is a late scratch or only gets 20% of the carries.

if you have the luxury, wait til as close to 1pm as possible to make the decision. Espn's countdown show is supposed to have a big piece on Addai, who is from Houston, so it is also a homecoming for him.

That's my plan. Thanks for the head's up on the ESPN piece, I will watch for that.

All indications are that Rhodes will get most of the carries. Peyton should be able to win this game with his arm, so no sense in risking further injury to your best RB just before the playoffs...right?

That would be correct unless the injury is truly inconsequential, & if Addai has bought a bunch of tickets for family members.

The reports I've seen indicated that Addai went full out in Friday's practice & looked fine, so I don't think it's that cut and dry, though how I wish it was! :D

I'm leaning towards Rhodes.

I think they would like to play Addai a little but rest him and his ankle for the playoffs. Dungy likes to rest his guys for the playoffs :D

Of course that could mean Addai gets all the carries inside the 10s and out scores Rhodes.

Still have to go Rhodes, hopefully Addai gets scratched BEFORE the game :D