[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Update on my hopeful Fantasy Tilte...

irish

:D

Sit around eating your popcorn waiting for the show that's fine. However, like I said before my part in show is over. I always say it takes 2 to fight.

I'm not sure about the verbal argument part since you are typing responses on an internet messageboard...:bash: therefore I must disagree with the ammunition/blank thing! :D :yesI'manal:

Ummm, "verbal" means "in the form of words," be they spoken or written. So he was right and you were wrong. :D

Ummm, "verbal" means "in the form of words," be they spoken or written. So he was right and you were wrong. :D

I thought that myself but I wasn't going to go there so thank you for pointing that out.

You're not gone yet?

Why would I leave cause you suggested it? :D:bash::clap::D

Isn't it past your bed time?

If you're still up I have hours to go little boy!! :D

Does your mommy know you are on the computer?

No but your mommy does!!!! :D

I thought that myself but I wasn't going to go there so thank you for pointing that out.

ver·bal /ˈvɜrbəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[vur-buhl] –adjective

3. expressed in spoken words; oral rather than written: verbal communication;

:clap:

:D

Anyway, please continue! :bash:

Edited by I Like Soup

ver·bal /ˈvɜrbəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[vur-buhl] –adjective

3. expressed in spoken words; oral rather than written: verbal communication;

Anyway, please continue! :tup:

I was speaking my words as I typed them. Any way the definition says oral ( :doh: ) rather than written, not exclusively oral though.

I'm beginning to feel that many people enjoy Grits and I going back and forth. We've become like a show, The Huddle Soap Opera if you will. We should get our own page. The only problem is I'm holding up my end, however, he would have to spice up his lines, hire some writers or something as his material flat out sucks. Although I can still see the humor in what we do. He's sort of like the stupid one, say Curly in the 3 Stooges and I'm like Moe, just smackin' 'em around. Grits- :bash: -Irish Irish- :D - Grits Grits- :D -Irish :huh::clap:

Edited by irish