[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Minneapolis Huddler

Chavez

I'm going to be doing New Year's at my friend's in Golden Valley; however, we're getting into town on Saturday and I need a cool place to watch the games on Sunday.

Any suggestions?

I'm going to be doing New Year's at my friend's in Golden Valley; however, we're getting into town on Saturday and I need a cool place to watch the games on Sunday.

Any suggestions?

Not sure if this is further from GV than you'd like, but this place is ok:

Gabes

They have good food/drinks, many TVs, and it is a known Packer bar. Probably be a decent spot to watch the GB-CHI game anyways...

Not sure if this is further from GV than you'd like, but this place is ok:

Gabes

They have good food/drinks, many TVs, and it is a known Packer bar. Probably be a decent spot to watch the GB-CHI game anyways...

Heck, I'm within crawling distance of Gabes. Nice bar. Particularly in summer before going to a Saints' game.

Heck, I'm within crawling distance of Gabes. Nice bar. Particularly in summer before going to a Saints' game.

Yep, been there and done that. It is pretty fun on the occasions they put up the tent, too.

I used to work across the street from Gabes and we used to get food from there all the time as well. Pretty good :D

Golden Valley is right next to Plymouth... and Plymouth has a Joe Senser's which IMHO has the best game viewing in town. They cover pretty much every square inch of wall space with a large screen tv. There is not a bad seat in the house.

Another great place to go is Bunny's in St. Louis Park. One of the greatest Sunday morning sports watching atmospheres anywhere! People roll in early and load up on bloody marys... sometimes local sports celebrities and politicians show up there too.

Okay, anyone interested in making this a Huddle gathering, or not?

I'm bringin' at least one single chick!

I wish I could Chavez... I'm pretty much booked solid every minute of this upcoming weekend. PM me where you guys are gonna end up though, and if something changes I'll for sure try to join you.

I wish I could Chavez... I'm pretty much booked solid every minute of this upcoming weekend. PM me where you guys are gonna end up though, and if something changes I'll for sure try to join you.

I'd be in if it wasn't this particular weekend. Both offspring are home and we have New Year's plans.

I actually ended up watching the day games at Gamestop (or whatever it's called) on Block E. Not bad, plus my wife was playing air hockey and not bugging me.

Hopefully I'll be in town within a few months and we can do a true Huddling.