[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dayne vs Clev, C Taylor vs StL, Gore @ Den, S Alex.@TB

Tega

Dayne home against Clev; C Taylor home against STL; Gore @ Den; S Alexander @ TB.

I don't know if Holmgrem is going to start his regular starters. Snow in Denver.

6pts for TDs (more pts for longer TDs); 1pt for every 25 yds rushed; 1pt for every 25 rec; 4pts for every 4 rec; 3pts for 15 carries (2 more pts for 25 carries).

Please choose 2 RBs from the ones I listed above. Thanks in advance!

That's a tough call. I would start by eliminating Dayne. He's not a bad option, but I wouldn't start him over a bona fide stud (Gore), a bona fide stud that's had a tough year but may be rounding back into form (Alexander) and a semi-stud that's playing at home against one of the worst rushing defenses in the NFL.

I think I would go with Gore and Alexander. Alexander gets the nod over Taylor simply because I have more confidence in the Seahawks ability to move the ball than I do the Vikings.

Gore for sure and Dayne. I want to say SA but I do not think the Hawks have anything to play for this week and with a playoff game next week he could play sparingly.

Gore for sure.

Yes, SA is a stud and you should alwaays start them, But Seattle has nothing to play for, and once they get a lead - starters will sit.

Dayne vs Cle Rush 'D' of 30.

Gore / Dayne.

See my post - Thanks.