[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles-Cowboys sigline wager

i_am_the_swammi

It appears some of our cowboy bretheren decided on their own to change their siglines back to what they wanted, Sgt. Dumb**s leading the way. And don't plead ignorance...it was discussed ad nauseum.

Let's see if we can make this perfectly clear, so there are no misunderstandings this time, Sargey-poo....IT WAS FOR 10 DAYS....not 6...not a week, not 8...10 days.

It was not decided until mid-day Tuesday what the sigline should be...so "DALLAS SUCKS" should be alive and kicking until at least Friday.....longer for some of you that made the switch late.

I know it sux to be a Cowboy fan, what with having your lunch handed to you by the 2nd worst team in football when you needed to win. But if you are gonna make a wager, please honor it like a gentlemen.

For those that have the khahunas to stick it out.... :D

For those that caved early and changed it back.... :D

Bet should have been that the new sig line stays until the loser beats the winner. :D

But I think one week will do, don't you, Nsab?

And also, since NSab picked the sig line without consutling with the other Birds fans (which was fine by me...couldn't have picked a more apt two-word description for your Cowboys)....how bout bumping that font up from a microscopic "10" to a more visible "14"....ya know, just so those of us with eyes as bad as Romo's can see it? :D

Thanks for playing...and Sarge, you can stand up straight now....but thanks for bending over that little extra for me. :bash:

One week is sufficient. And props to the guys who are man enough to use a large font, eh hem Whomp and Sarge?

Ill keep it until friday..No problem..But once again I think people took it down prematurely because this bet was unorganized not because they are welshers..Fridays fine by me but I can see why there was confusion.

It appears some of our cowboy bretheren decided on their own to change their siglines back to what they wanted, Sgt. Dumb**s leading the way. And don't plead ignorance...it was discussed ad nauseum.

Let's see if we can make this perfectly clear, so there are no misunderstandings this time, Sargey-poo....IT WAS FOR 10 DAYS....not 6...not a week, not 8...10 days.

It was not decided until mid-day Tuesday what the sigline should be...so "DALLAS SUCKS" should be alive and kicking until at least Friday.....longer for some of you that made the switch late.

I know it sux to be a Cowboy fan, what with having your lunch handed to you by the 2nd worst team in football when you needed to win. But if you are gonna make a wager, please honor it like a gentlemen.

For those that have the khahunas to stick it out.... :bash:

For those that caved early and changed it back.... :D

Nice of you to ask, Howbout...one of your bretheren decided to take it down on his own. :D I guess premature actions are his thing.

The wager was for 10 days....atta guy for being a good sport :clap:

like whomper said, i have no problem keeping the sigline until friday, and it seems to me that the majority of those who lost the bet have no problem with it, either. if you're so upset about what one guy has done -- well, i guess i thought that's what the PM function was for.

Ill keep it until friday..No problem..But once again I think people took it down prematurely because this bet was unorganized not because they are welshers..Fridays fine by me but I can see why there was confusion.

Yep, I can now see why Sarge was dying to take it down...NSab cut him a break.

But here was the original wager, as posted by Cowboy JoJo:

With the exception of the ones I marked as Sigline, everyone else good with Whomper's suggestion

"Loser wears the other teams Helmet in their avatar for 10 days.."

We changed the bet from avi to sigline, but the timeframe should remain in tact.

And like I said, :D:D for being good sports!

Yep, I can now see why Sarge was dying to take it down...NSab cut him a break.

But here was the original wager, as posted by Cowboy JoJo:

We changed the bet from avi to sigline, but the timeframe should remain in tact.

And like I said, :tup::doh: for being good sports!

:D I'll keep it for the ten days.

:D I think I've become quite fond of the sig and avi. :bash:

:clap: ...I almost made it through typing ^^that^^ and keep a straight face.