[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's a good starting point on an offer...

Keeper league (2007 salaries in paranthesis)

Steven Jackson ($35)

Laurence Maroney ($28)

Marion Barber ($15)

Mike Bell ($13)

Maurice Jones-Drew ($6)

His backfield

LaDanian Tomlinson ($50)

Ahman Green ($16)

Reggie Bush ($46)

I don't think he'll keep Reggie at $46.

I want to make a fair offer without coming in too low or too high.

Thoughts?

First, find out if he is willing to even take an offer on LT, then try to get him to come in with an initial offer. You may be surprised and it may be lower than you would have initially offered, or, if it is out of line even for LT, you know that there is no need to enter lengthy talks that will likely go nowhere.

First, find out if he is willing to even take an offer on LT, then try to get him to come in with an initial offer. You may be surprised and it may be lower than you would have initially offered, or, if it is out of line even for LT, you know that there is no need to enter lengthy talks that will likely go nowhere.

+ 1

Please take a moment to answer mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=193678

Looks like Sjax, MJD, and maybe Barber are all bargains at the price you have them for, and I suspect he wouldn't give up LT without getting Sjax -- I don't know your salary cap (or if you're in a PPR league), but I don't know that I'd even do SJax straight up for LT with the salary difference.

I agree that an LT trade will NOT be a lengthy negotiation -- he'll either want something that you consider relatively little, or way too much.

BUT I'd probably be willing to give up all my RB's EXCEPT SJax for him -- with an LT-SJax backfield, you could probably get their real life backups cheap (Turner probably will be somewhere else) and have an amazing backfield without spending any more money.