[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is Cutler worth....

Duchess Jack

Alright... I am in a dynasty league and somebody wants Cutler. ((I still have Rivers, Delhomme and Gradowski)).

What I was wondering is what would you all hold out for? Using your own scoring systems to keep things simple - what are a couple QBs, RBs, TEs and Wides that you'd trade straight up for him.

Also...

again using your owner scoring system....

who would you keep between Steve Smith, Colston, MoDrew, Breeze and Steven Jackson. I can keep three.

As for your keepers, I'd keep MoJo and SJax for sure. The next one is a toss-up depending on the projected keepers of others. Are there going to be enough quality QBs available in your redraft to justify keeping a WR much less one the caliber of Brees? In my league, I guarantee that answer is no. Perhaps yours is different. Why not try to swing a deal say Smith and Brees for an RB?

If I had to choose though; MoJo, SJax and Brees.

As for Cutler, I wouldn't give him up for Eli or Big Ben. I'd trade him for a Maroney or to a lesser extent a Norwood or Lendale White, maybe even a Greg Jennings or DJ Hackett (WR paired with another player of course).

Trade youth for youth unless you are in week 11 and you need some depth for your SB.

See mine. :D

I keep Smith, Jackson and Mo Drew.. look to deal Brees for a pick or package him with Smith or Drew for an RB upgrade. QBs are generally a lot easier to find than obviously RBs and top WRs, which Smith is.

As for the deal, what does the owner in question have on their roster? Depending on that would determine if I would target a player, a pick, or both in my negotiations. If he has an early enough pick, I may be inclined to target that.

who would you keep between Steve Smith, Colston, MoDrew, Breeze and Steven Jackson. I can keep three.

Wow... what a group to choose from!

I think the young stud RBs are a sure thing for your first two keepers, then I'd probably go with one of the WRs over Brees (you've got some good young QBs already). Tough call between Smith and Colston. I might go with Colston just because he's a rookie and has a long career ahead of him still.

So... Jackson, Jones-Drew, Colston.

SJax is a no-brainer. I would NOT keep Brees -- you can always find a decent QB. I guess that leaves 2 out of Mojo, Smith, and Colston -- when in doubt, go with the running back (especially since if he's NOT in a RBBC MJD could be a top-10 guy).

Smith vs. Colston is tough -- I think I'd go with Smith, just because keeping 2 guys who were rookies this year is a risk -- I think they'll both succeed, but you never know. Smith's been a solid play for a while, and doesn't have to share the ball with as many guys (Deuce, Bush, Horn, Devery) as Colston does.

As for the Cutler deal, I guess I think of him next year as a #2 QB, occasional start based on matchups -- he's in a relatively tough division. If I could get ANY fantasy starter, or maybe a #2 or #3 WR, I'd do it -- it's hard to come up with names, but maybe the back end of an RBBC -- someone like Cedric Benson or Deangelo Williams, or gamble on a Ladell Betts -- or a receiver with big play potential and an upside like a Matt Jones or Jericho Cotchery or Braylon Edwards??

Alright... I am in a dynasty league and somebody wants Cutler. ((I still have Rivers, Delhomme and Gradowski)).

What I was wondering is what would you all hold out for? Using your own scoring systems to keep things simple - what are a couple QBs, RBs, TEs and Wides that you'd trade straight up for him.

Also...

again using your owner scoring system....

As the keepers I would keep Smith,MJD and Steven Jackson.

As far as what RB's,TE's I would give Cutler up for.....that is a long list. nothing against Cutler as I personally like him as a future QB. but QB's are a dime a dozen.