[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League Trade

Ground Chuck

75 % TD 25% yardage six keeper league. I am keeping Palmer, LT, Alexander, Wayne, Johnson, and Fitzgerald. Got Alexander this year for a first and LaMont Jordan. I have an offer that gives me Addai, Lee Evans, Ben Watson, and a third round pick for SA, Wayne, Todd Heap, and my worst pick 11th round. Is now the time to get younger? I wasn't planning on keeping Heap hoping to get a thrid for him. What do you think?

I wouldnt do the deal.

Getting younger when only keeping 6 players is overrated... plenty of talent in the draft, not to mention you are stacked with the 6 keepers you have.

You would downgrade from Alexander to Addai, from Wayne to Evans and I don't see you dropping one of your other keepers for Watson, so that is a wasted pickup, all for a move from the 11th round to the 3rd round after eac hteam has already kept 6 players.

Not a chance... you take a downgrade at every position and are not exactly giving up old players.

75 % TD 25% yardage six keeper league. I am keeping Palmer, LT, Alexander, Wayne, Johnson, and Fitzgerald. Got Alexander this year for a first and LaMont Jordan. I have an offer that gives me Addai, Lee Evans, Ben Watson, and a third round pick for SA, Wayne, Todd Heap, and my worst pick 11th round. Is now the time to get younger? I wasn't planning on keeping Heap hoping to get a thrid for him. What do you think?

Younger maybe but not this deal. Keep Wayne ... never trust a Pat WR/TE -- or an Indy RB for that matter ... Swap Heap for the 3rd round pick if you can ...

I wouldn't even consider it -- you should hang on to SA and Wayne -- you've got a loaded team. If you can deal Heap for a 4th or 5th, you might as well even do that (assuming you don't want to keep him), but I would think that if everyone keeps 6 guys he's probably worth hanging onto...