[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy University for rookies?

CarryTheRock

I brought this up in this Dynasty thread...

Was thinking a while ago that it would be useful for all of us Dynasty owners to have somewhere to scout up and coming rookies, homers could leave input, and people could ask questions.

Wouldn't have to be as indepth as the current Fantasy U with stats and all (don't want more work for DMD). Just maybe a forum with subforums by position (and an IDP)

Just a thought. I know many here don't turn this thing off in the offseason. I'm already preparing for this years draft.

Edited by CarryTheRock

• 5 weeks later...

Sounds like a great idea to me.I'm in a couple of dynasty league and feel this would be a big help.

I told David that I'd be happy to carry the ball & start the initial post on each player - get 1 to 2 players from each position - including IDPs. I can include college stats for career & for the most recent season as well as measureables. Let the posts stand on the main board for 3 days to a week for each player & then move them over to the other forum - (I used "Draft University")

I told David that I'd be happy to carry the ball & start the initial post on each player - get 1 to 2 players from each position - including IDPs. I can include college stats for career & for the most recent season as well as measureables. Let the posts stand on the main board for 3 days to a week for each player & then move them over to the other forum - (I used "Draft University")

There were some other really good ideas as well that I'm going to send on to DMD.

I sent over to DMD the responses I got from Bronco Billy, Doc Holliday, and Savage Beatings (also sent them to you guys)

I think a combination of what is there between everyone would make a nice addition to The Huddle