[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

dynasty trade

Larryalcohol

Team A gets

Shawn Alexander

Team B gets

Green and a 2008 first rounder

Twelve team league no PPR 1pt 10 years and 6 TD

The 2008 first rounder will most likely be a late first round pick.

Which Green? Assuming Ahman and not Willie :D

I don't think I care for the deal.

Ahman will be 30, thus get more points for years, but Alexander SHOULD get more TDs to make up for the age difference.

In addition, you are talking about a pick two years out, not even for the current draft, so Team B is really spccing hard that Ahman comes back with a big year or there is some real good talent available in two years and is giving up a stud RB that will be fairly well rested heading into next season compared to the load he carried in '05.

I agree with Big Country. You don't even know what kind of prospect your getting for the 2008 season. On top of that if you think that the pick will be a late pick, you think that Alexander is going to an already strong team.

I guess what we don't know here either is which one you are? If your the one getting Alexander, go for it.