[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S. Jax and Moss for Boldin and R. brown

gogo2146

Not gonna say which set of players i have but would you make this trade?

S. Jax and R. Moss Jackson's points alone almost added up to Boldin and Brown's last year. Moss is a wild card?

Brown could have big upside but still a question. Boldin need i say any more.

This is a keeper league.

Thanks

Not gonna say which set of players i have but would you make this trade?

S. Jax and R. Moss Jackson's points alone almost added up to Boldin and Brown's last year. Moss is a wild card?

Brown could have big upside but still a question. Boldin need i say any more.

This is a keeper league.

Thanks

Ya you do need to say more. Boldin and Brown dont add up to Jax value IMO. Ricky Williams coming back.... Boldin should be good again, but come on... Jax was 2nd to LT and thats only because LT had 439 TDs this year.

IMO, Jax is almost untreadeable. To make a fair assesment of this trade, you need to list all players on your roster. If youre asking about just value, then I say no it isnt worth giving up Jax.

I would rather have SJax and Moss in this deal. Although with Moss on my roster, I would definitely not rely on him as my #1 WR.

Ditto...I only see SJax #'s improving next season. Don't look at Moss as the #1 and you may get a nice surprise if he ever bounces back to #1 numbers somehow. I have both in a Dynasty and have Moss as my #3 WR...behind Holt and R. Williams.

Thanks for the input. Well, here is how the trade went down. This season before brown got hurt and Boldin was have a good year I thought I needed a top 3 rb no matter what he cost. I traded a year befor J. Walker for the rights of R. Brown That was befor Walker Blew his knee out. Anyways I traded Brown and Walker for Moss and S. Jackson last season. Good for me. I made this trade the game before Jackson went off for 51 points let me tell you the other owner has not talked to me since.

We get to keep 5 and we have IDP

Befoer the trade

Qb Rivers rount 17 draft choice, Groosman

RB Dillon,R. Brown, L. jordan, M. Morris

WR, Boldin, R. Brown,G. Jennings, B. Edwards, R. Caldwell, E. Wilford, C. Jackson

TE Gonzo, Claek

K Scobee

Lb Z. Thomas

Db A. Wilson

Dl T. Warren

D CAr, SD, NYJ

Team looked good before Brown and Joedan got hurt after Jordan went down I needed a Rb fast and with the young WR's I have I felt Boldin was tradable with Brown to get Jackson. I just wanted to see if he would toss in Moss and he did. The kicker is I could of had MJD insteed of Moss! I felt bad about this trade and Drew had not gone crazy. I could of made out much Better.

Thanks