[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Perfume

untateve

It is my understanding that most women wear perfume. Without coming across as sexist, it is also my understanding that most women wear perfume to make themselves in some way, more attractive to men. That's not to say that they don't also wear perfume to please themselves, but reality is reality.

However, I find most perfumes smell terrible. So much so, my wife rarely, if ever, wears perfume. I think most men agree, perfume does not smell good. That's why men don't wear it (and no man wears cologne because he thinks it smells good).

Therefore, I have developed a groundbreaking idea that will make men flock to women. This is not some trendy, California phermone perfume. I have come up with an idea for perfume scents that men will not be able to resist.

What smell does any real man simply love? The answer is simple. Dog. I love the smell of a dog. I love to rest my head on my dog and just breathe deeply. If my wife wanted a long session of cuddling followed by cheap, tawdry, crazed relations, she'd wear perfume that smelled like a dog. My wife is not sold on this idea. I'm hoping I'm not alone here and some of you will chime in.

You know what else smells amazing--sauteed garlic. Why is there no perfume that smells like that? A woman would own my soul if she smelled like that. Throw in a splash of carmelized onions, and oh man, I'd have to change my pants.

I believe that a perfume company could make millions developing these perfume ideas (particularly the dog aromatic).

Am I alone in my genius or do others think I should chuck this whole psychology thing and follow my dream?

Sometimes, you just have to think outside the box (heh, heh...I said box).

Am I alone in my genius or do others think I should chuck this whole psychology thing and follow my dream?

I have learned, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.

Godspeed my friend.

Why does untatve lick his balls ?????

Because they smell like perfume

I have known women over the years that apparently figured that large quantities of perfume alleviated the need for bathing ... some that smoked. Nothing is more disgusting than a women who reeks of body odor, heavy doses of cheap perform topped off with nicotine.

I have, on occassion, encountered a woman wearing a pleasant scent. The last one that comes to mind is this hot little number in a topless bar more than several years ago that was wearing some kind of musk.

I like perfume - my wife wears Chanel - just a hint and it is very nice. I wear cologne because my wife really digs it. Just a few minutes ago, she ran her nose around my neck and kissed right where I put that junk on every morning. :D

Edited by Jimmy Neutron