[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night Poker

HowboutthemCowboys

a buddy of mine turned me on to royalvegaspoker.com Free to register there and they have freerolls everyday. Anyway, I've played some there at the free tables and they have private tables that I could'nt figure out how to work. BUT, they have "single table tournaments" there that you play for free money. The blinds automatically go up every so often and there are 10 seats. I never played there late at night but there are several empty tables there in the afternoon. If you could come here and line up 10 players you could go there and fill a table...someone else could probly figure out the private table feature, I did'nt put much time into it. The site works well, I have'nt had any problems with it.

I just checked it out but couldnt download anything because I am at work..Tonight I believe we are trying the moneymakers lan option but this is something that may work great if we can figure it out..Nice find :D

Downloaded the game, and couldn't set up a private table with play money.

CD, I'm on there now. Click on single game on the left then scroll down to and click on "play". There's 15 empty tables there now. The only downside I guess would be you'd have to have 10 guys lined up here then all go there and get in so noone else plays at your table b/c the game won't start until there's 10 players.

Whomp, let me know how you make out, I would'nt mind getting in a game sometime.

It would be great if you would join us..We are trying the LAN option tonight to see if that gets us around the players getting booted problem we have been having under the online option at moneymakers..If the LAN option gives us a more secure connection and no one gets booted I suggest you pick up the game at best buy..Its 9.99 and is good enough for us to get these games going again..If we all stay connected tonight we can make this a regular friday thing again..

The moneymakers best buy link

If you buy 2 you get one free..Maybe you can hook up with 2 other huddlers that want to play at get 3 for the price of 2 and split the cost between 3 of you..

Edited by whomper

It would be great if you would join us..We are trying the LAN option tonight to see if that gets us around the players getting booted problem we have been having under the online option at moneymakers..If the LAN option gives us a more secure connection and no one gets booted I suggest you pick up the game at best buy..Its 9.99 and is good enough for us to get these games going again..If we all stay connected tonight we can make this a regular friday thing again..

The moneymakers best buy link

If you buy 2 you get one free..Maybe you can hook up with 2 other huddlers that want to play at get 3 for the price of 2 and split the cost between 3 of you..

sounds good.

ETA: is the moneymakers game easy to set up?

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

I see twiley puddy and chief so we can get a 4 person game going..We can linger a little and see if Menudo, alchico, blitz, darin, or chuckb show up..AM I missing anyone else that has the software ?

I set up a game in the LAN option called "Puddy". Now what?

I think we all need your IP address ? Did you need it to set up the room ?

ETA twiley PMMed me back that he is playing

Edited by whomper

when I go to lan it has a specify ip option..if you used an IP address to start the table Ill need it to enter..I dont see any tables under lan option

when I go to lan it has a specify ip option..if you used an IP address to start the table Ill need it to enter..I dont see any tables under lan option

Didn't get that question. I must have screwed up. How about someone who knows what they are doing set one up and I'll join :D

Didn't get that question. I must have screwed up. How about someone who knows what they are doing set one up and I'll join :D

ill try although I may not be able to get my ip from that site I linked because im using a router