[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Taking the wife here tonight for dinner

cliaz

We are kind of in the mood for some old fashion maryland seafood. Normally we go to Mike's Crab House on the South river for crabs but i thought we'd go to a different place tonight. So we'll go check it out for all of your Maryland huddlers (and huddlers who travel through maryland) and report back to all of you.

Cantlers

Have fun. I've heard good things about Cantlers.

It was horrible to say the least.

It was a small eating area and they allowed smoking in it. The food was sub-par at best and they served everything on paper plates.

Do not go there.

It was a small eating area and they allowed smoking in it. The food was sub-par at best and they served everything on paper plates.

Do not go there.

:D Don't you just hate that! Get all pumped up for some good eating and the place is a crap hole.

Edited by Footballjoe

Do not go there.

Did they serve you some of that medicine that comes with that little pube comb for dessert... :D

Edited by spain

That suks. Thanks for the heads up.

I know. All i've ever heard of about Cantlers is "go there, it's great food."

Man you ever eaten at La' Gringada in beltsville? Same thing cept take the mexicans out of kitchen and replace them with 20 year old South county Edge Water trailer trash. The bathrooms were so dirty it would have made a truck stop look like Trump plaza.

But the craziest part is it's right smack dab in the middle of a neighborhood.

Avoid it like the plague. you are better to stay in the church circle/west street area.

horrible. my a$$ is on fire now. :D

Edited by cliaz