[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For those that like the harder rock

CarryTheRock

I'm a proud Uncle. Back when I was considered cool I inspired my nephew to take up guitar. The band he is in is racking up quite a following and they are getting a disc pressed now. Things are looking up for them. He plays guitar in the band (just turned 18). I'm more impressed with his playing than the singer...check them out. I was surprised he went this route because he plays a lot of classical...but the chicks don't dig classical...lol.

Thats great..I wish him well..I tried to make it in music for 10 years and finally packed it in but its something I always can look back on with good memories..Im sure he is having a great time right now..:D

Thats great..I wish him well..I tried to make it in music for 10 years and finally packed it in but its something I always can look back on with good memories..Im sure he is having a great time right now..:D

Talked to him last night. At 18 he just found out he is having a baby (well his woman is). she vows it won't effect his music though.

I couldn't think of a worse combination than:

guitar player in a band

18 year old

girlfriend with kid on the way

1 booked show

I didn't care for the music but he's pretty talented. I hated the vocals.

Make sure he puts equal effort into plan B. I had to work all day yesterday then had 3 hours of volunteer work last night. I felt guilty making my 3 1/2 year old sit up until 11:00 last night so Daddy could get an hour with her. Time is precious.

If he's in it for the beer, fun and p*ssy he should have a blast. If he's in it to support a kid, it's probably significantly less fun.

I wish him the best of luck.

I couldn't think of a worse combination than:

guitar player in a band

18 year old

girlfriend with kid on the way

1 booked show

I didn't care for the music but he's pretty talented. I hated the vocals.

Make sure he puts equal effort into plan B. I had to work all day yesterday then had 3 hours of volunteer work last night. I felt guilty making my 3 1/2 year old sit up until 11:00 last night so Daddy could get an hour with her. Time is precious.

If he's in it for the beer, fun and p*ssy he should have a blast. If he's in it to support a kid, it's probably significantly less fun.

I wish him the best of luck.

He started playing when he was 10. He will pursue it with or without these guys. I wish he would have went to school and played on the side. His more works a t a little private college where he could get tuition, maybe the baby coming he will still do that.

As far as the one booked show, they just played one last wekend and are putting imte into the disk now.

Thanks for the feedback guys.