[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WOW

nuke'em ttg

A 19-year-old Saudi woman who was kidnapped, beaten and gang raped by seven men who then took photos of their victim and threatened to kill her, was sentenced under the country's Islamic-based law to 90 lashes for the "crime" of being alone with a man not related to her................ :D

Edited by nuke'em ttg

A 19-year-old Saudi woman who was kidnapped, beaten and gang raped by seven men who then took photos of their victim and threatened to kill her, was sentenced under the country's Islamic-based law to 90 lashes for the "crime" of being alone with a man not related to her................ :D

good thing were are friends with the saudi's

what exactly kind of wackjob stripper wants that gift?

The kind that wouldn't think twice if i dressed up like Count Chocula and wanted to shove bowling ball size anal beads up her :internet edited: while singing "I'm just a girl". :D You marry that chick.

The kind that wouldn't think twice if i dressed up like Count Chocula and wanted to shove bowling ball size anal beads up her :internet edited: while singing "I'm just a girl". :D You marry that chick.

Amazingly enough that's the 2nd time I've seen Count Chocula referenced today. The other was on a Saints Board. :D

Edited by rajncajn

Amazingly enough that's the 2nd time I've seen Count Chocula referenced today. The other was on a Saints Board. :D

take the name Count Chocula and break each letter down into it's numeric values and play those numbers in the next mega millions drawing.

She should be receiving 630 total lashes (90 lashes per man times 7 men). I can't believe they let her off the hook like that! :doh:

:D

Okay, that's f'd up. :tup: