[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

100,000 Under Her Belt

spain

Nah... I would be willing to bet you wouldn't even feel anything. Like dropping a penny down a well, nothin' to it. :D

I prefer the saying, like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. :D

Nah... I would be willing to bet you wouldn't even feel anything. Like dropping a penny down a well, nothin' to it. :D

then what's the point of doing it if you don't feel anything? just the pleasure of going somewhere where 100,000 people have been before? :D

This from the comments :D

Do the math 2

take the average penis length of 6 inches X 100,000 penis' X 50 strokes (minimum), divided by 12 (inches to get an answer in feet) divided by 5700 feet (couldn't remember how many feet in a mile) you come up with 438.6 miles

Actually, there are 5,280 feet in a mile, so she's had around 500 miles of penis pumped into her. :D:tup:

This from the comments :D

Actually, there are 5,280 feet in a mile, so she's had around 500 miles of penis pumped into her. :D:tup:

So has Irish but you dont see him going around boasting about it!

So has Irish but you dont see him going around boasting about it!

Well, we all know that I'm very well liked around here. :D But I'm pretty sure it wasn't 500 miles of penis pumped into me as some of them were hand jobs. :D Remember Spain?

Edited by irish

then what's the point of doing it if you don't feel anything? just the pleasure of going somewhere where 100,000 people have been before? :D

Don't know, hey Irish could you enlighten us on this?

What cracks me up is "Handjob, oral or a spanky box-box" what the hell is a spanky box-box and where can I get one done to me?

What cracks me up is "Handjob, oral or a spanky box-box" what the hell is a spanky box-box and where can I get one done to me?

well i heard about this woman that gives spanky box-box's and i think she'd be willing to give you one...but she might be all booked up :D

Hey when your the best in the biz, the peeps just can't get enough.

:D

wait

:tup:

By the way how'd you get that picture of me? :D

Thats ok Irish. I would prefer to remain blissfully ignorant of your lifestyle...

Yeah sure you would after the fact!! Deny our affairs all you wish, however read my post up a couple from this one and you'll see all the huddle knows now all about your "Lifestyle". :D:D

Yeah sure you would after the fact!! Deny our affairs all you wish, however read my post up a couple from this one and you'll see all the huddle knows now all about your "Lifestyle". :D:D

you better not be touching his sloppy wet balloon knot. that's mine.

EDIT - it's not an Irish thing. It's about power.

EDIT #2 - Irish LOL DMD replaced the word ga.y with Irish in the filter. Awesome!

EDIT #3 - just kidding he didn't. I did!

Edited by cliaz

you better not be touching his sloppy wet balloon knot. that's mine.

What your mama never taught you how to share?!?! You need to take some lessons from me, look at all those I've shared with and you're not willing to give me a little taste of your heavenly bliss called Spain!! You selfish, naughty knot sucker!!

What your mama never taught you how to share?!?! You need to take some lessons from me, look at all those I've shared with and you're not willing to give me a little taste of your heavenly bliss called Spain!! You selfish, naughty knot sucker!!

Okay we are all kidding around but I'm thinking you have your left hand covered in cottage cheese and you are smacking the sh1t out of mini-irish to this thread.

I'm done here.

Okay we are all kidding around but I'm thinking you have your left hand covered in cottage cheese and you are smacking the sh1t out of mini-irish to this thread.

I'm done here.

Don't forget doing so in front of a classroom full of students as they are taking a test.

Now I'm done here as well.

how did a thread about a woman having sex turn into a thread about knot-sucking?

Simple... Cliaz and Spain got involved.