[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

broncos sign backup QB

Azazello1313

Given what he went through a couple of years ago in WAS where he got absolutely pounded, I think Ramsey is pretty tough. Not sure what he's like in the locker room, but he seems like the kind of guy that you'd like to have on your team.

Maybe he thinks he can beat out Cutler?

:D

Better to sign a has-been than to sign a never-was-and-never-will-be.

Hell, if they signed Ramsey, they might as well have resigned Brad Van Pelt or Danny Kannel. Same-same.

yep. lol @ signing Ramsey.

Well I can tell you all this. We loved Ramsey here in Washington. he is a stand up guy who really never had a chance to take the team over. Gibbs didn't like the kid at all. Something about him just bothered Gibbs and if there is one sore point here in washington that involves gibbs its how he treated Ramsey.

Every game, no matter how good brunell was doing or not you would hear "Ramsey! Ramsey!" being yelled.

I think if you gave that kid the Offense he would suprise you all.

Just MHO and a little homerism

pretty good choice, given what's left. more of a vet, like garcia, might have been nice, but i prefer someone like ramsey to a washed up turd like brad johnson.

You are the most out-of-touch huddler maybe ever. :D

Ramsey is better than Brad Johnson. Repeat times 100. While jumping and clicking your heels together. It still won't be true but at least then you'll look as crazy as you sound.

Good day, sir.