[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you had to do it all over again...

SuperBalla

I was talking about guys who propose in front of crowds at sporting events and things like that. To me, a proposal of marriage should be a private affair between the man and woman, just my opinion.

My comment wasn't directed at anyone in particular Untateve and you have way more imagination than I do man.

Edited by Retrograde assault

I was talking about guys who propose in front of crowds at sporting events and things like that. To me, a proposal of marriage should be a private affair between the man and woman, just my opinion.

My comment wasn't directed at anyone in particular Untateve and you have way more imagination than I do man.

yup

just like our honeymoon we went somewhere were it was just the 2 of us....

No, it was great, Mrs. PD was like...at least a Karot(solatire cut-blue diamond having high marks in all the C's) in a 4 prong platinum setting. She got exactly that and she stared at it mezmerized for awhile-then her eyes well all up and ...yes..yes.. which turned into,don't stop..don't stop, so, nah it was good. You can make love to your girl freind the first time, your fiancee for the first time, and your wife for the first time.

Edited by PantherDave

I spoke with my wifes parents first and got their blessing. Then about a week later I set the night up. We parked my car near Rockefeller center in NY and took a cab to Little Italy for dinner. I had the ring in my right pocket and when we got in the cab she rested her arm practically right on that leg. I slipped my arm between hers and the ring otherwise she wouldve felt the box. Anyway we have a great dinner and she notices im sweating like a bastage and comments on it. I didnt feel nervous but I guess I was. So we finish dinner and cab it back to Rockeffeler center. I know that my wife loves churches so I walk her onto the steps of St. Patricks cathedral. She knew we were going to get married but didnt know when and played no part in me picking out the ring so she was genuinly surprised. Right on the steps of the cathedral I sprung it on her. She was blown away. It was a great night.

I had lived with her for a few years.....

I made arrangements for just the two of us to go to Mexico and a week before I asked her mother for her permission. Her friend helped me pick out the ring the same day.

Made arrangements at a nice restaurant...had dinner....had dessert....had coffee...finally mustered up the courage...dropped to one knee, fished the ring out and asked her.

She seemed to like it and it was a total surprise to her. I wouldn't change how I did it.

I didn't do anything special when I proposed. My wife was finishing up college and I went to see her there at school. I gave her the ring and she took it and left me to go find her friends to tell them.

I stood there thinking that was probably a yes. :D

Edited by MikesVikes