[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rome 3-11-07

MrTed46

dont want to spoil it.

so dont read below unless u seen it

Best part of the season is when Pillo head butted that dude and bit out his tongue...simple amazing. That crazed look he had on his face was classic. I gotta say this is quickly becoming my new favorite show. Season 1 was OK at best this season freaking rocks.

Best part of the season is when Pillo head butted that dude and bit out his tongue...simple amazing. That crazed look he had on his face was classic. I gotta say this is quickly becoming my new favorite show. Season 1 was OK at best this season freaking rocks.

Season one was awesome. Season two is just bring it to another level. Biting out someone's tongue is pretty freaking hardcore. I love this show and last nights Reffing by Ceaser Octavian was off da hook. "I am the master of this family. you two will go back to the house and remain locked in until I let you out."

Season one was awesome. Season two is just bring it to another level. Biting out someone's tongue is pretty freaking hardcore. I love this show and last nights Reffing by Ceaser Octavian was off da hook. "I am the master of this family. you two will go back to the house and remain locked in until I let you out."

"I will beat you from time to time...with my hand and whips. Do not get upset if I do"

Best part of the season is when Pillo head butted that dude and bit out his tongue...simple amazing. That crazed look he had on his face was classic.

Actually, I really liked Antony's reaction to getting completely owned by Caesar - "you will wear the horns of the cuckold, you will be a joke, your soldiers will laugh at you behind your back..." Much as I enjoy the character, it never sucks to see an arrogant, preening primadonna get his comeuppance.

I enjoyed watching Pullo throw that hatchet into the curly-Q hair boy's chest.... right into the breadbasket. That guy (the one that seduced Varenus' daughter) was actually the first guy killed in the melee. I replayed that scene at least 6 times! Pullo extracted Varenus' revenge, with a cherry on top.

Octavia was pretty good too, telling Agrippa she was pregnant, and when he asked who the father was she said "It doesn't matter, either one of you are worthless cowards."

It was also interesting that Antony saw Cesearian playing on the throne before he saw Cleopatra in the see through gown.... anyone remember that that kid is actually Pullo's? Coincidence that Pullo's wife was carrying a boy when she died? Lots of great twists in that episode.

Who would win in a fight Pullo or Verenus?

Tough call - if you're talking who is the better fighter, it's Pullo. But I can't help but think that all things being equal, Pullo would be more likely to hold back due to sentiment while Vorenus would be going for the kill.

I watched my first 40 minutes of Rome ever lat night..Im :D that I havent been watching since the beginning . It was awesome..Is season 1 out on DVD yet ?

I watched my first 40 minutes of Rome ever lat night..Im :D that I havent been watching since the beginning . It was awesome..Is season 1 out on DVD yet ?

Yep.