[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jones-Drew

Does Jones-Drew 2007

Last year rushing & recieving 1315 yrds 14tds

Better

Same

Worst

i have a chance of trading for him but have to give Colston & 1.12 2007 plus 1st 2008

dynast league - i will still have 2007 1.03 - should get Lynch

my other backs are

DD

Dillon

Morency

Lendale White

just traded Travis Henry for 2007 1st 2008 1st & Owens

now my WR's are

Owens

Colston

Cotchery

Lelie

Baskett

standard scoring PPR

Seems awful steep to me. He is still the #2 man. You should be able to get someone else for what you are willing to give. Look around.

he finished #7 in our league last year.

LT

SJ

LJ

Westbrook

Gore

Parker

Jones-Drew

it is a dynasty and Fragile Freddy can't be the man much longer

do you think i should just stand pat ?

i will grab Lynch with the 1.03 than i have 1.12 plus i have two 2008 1st two 2008 nds one 2008 3rd.

Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk

I offered someone a 1st and a 3rd for MJD just yesterday, and go turned down flat. I thought it was a fair offer, and am not willing to give up any more for him. While he performed well last year, I really don't see him improving much this year, and could see his production slip just a little bit. Fragile Freddy is healthy, and no one can say whether or not he will miss a few games down the stretch like he did last year or not. Add on top of that Del Rio has said that Leftwich is the man, and I believe they passed a little bit more with Lefty under center. I just don't think he can improve much, and I can definitely see him slipping a little this coming year. I still think he is a good guy to pick up in dynasty leagues, as Fragile Freddy's contract is written in such a way that I doubt that he will be around after the 2007 season and know he won't be around after the 2008 season.