[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli

devilwoman

You're the only person that's ever been right... Ever.

:D Ummm.....Well.... What about?? You know....

Edited by irish

You really are a sad, sad human being. I bet you get off on talking trash on the boards here...

LOL, this coming from the douchebag who went out of his way to bait me in this thread. :D

Here's a newsflash: When you call somebody a "jackass", their response is usually not going to be positive. If you can't handle me calling you out, you might want to stop throwing crap in my direction, mmmkay?

Edited by Bill Swerski

LOL, this coming from the douchebag who went out of his way to bait me in this thread. :D

Here's a newsflash: When you call somebody a "jackass", their response is usually not going to be positive. If you can't handle me calling you out, you might want to stop throwing crap in my direction, mmmkay?

I was going to respond with the whole you started it first... You remember, with the "right, she looks like a horse" which I never actually said...

But then I remembered... Anyones thoughts or opinions that differ from you are wrong, and they're idiots.

I was going to respond with the whole you started it first... You remember, with the "right, she looks like a horse" which I never actually said...

But then...

... you called me a "jackass." And I'm the one with the problem. :D

Grow the (the really bad word) up.

Either way, im done with you, and this thread...

Don't let the door hit you on the way out! :D

Either way, im done with you, and this thread...

Oops, apparently not! :tup:

I tried to send you a message to end this b.s. But it looks like i've been blocked... :D

Indeed you have. I don't need your personal attacks cloggin up more of my Inbox.

Have a nice day! :D

I went to law school for a year with Cooper Manning's wife--totally smoking hot and smart. Her dad was my dentist, too.

All of the Manning wives are beautiful. And I knew both Cooper and Peyton a little way back in the day before they were in the NFL--totally normal down to earth guys. I imagine Eli is probably the same.