[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli

devilwoman

He must have a great personality...cause he looks like a Megan Fox

Couldnt agree more... Personality and a nice income...

He is flat out busted and his wifee is an absolute knock-out. Unreal what money can do for even the most pathetic-looking people. :D

That's actually not a very good picture of her. But I'd say that youth alone probably makes Eli's wife hotter.

There's no doubt that Eli's wife is hotter!!

I don't know, Ashley was pretty freaking hot back in the day...

http://celebrity.rightpundits.com/?p=367

Actually now that you posted this pic, Eli's girl wins in a landslide!!

Shannon Shapre? Can't say I know of this person. And its an opinion, so i'm not sure how I can be wrong about my thinking she has a long face.

You can have the opinion that Hitler was a nice guy or that you're an intelligent human being with a friendly disposition, but most people would consider your opinion incorrect on both counts.

Back off of your butt love for Peyton.

Funny, all I did was point out that his wife was hot. Am I not entitled to my opinion as well?

Edited by Bill Swerski

Get a room you two and get it over with!! Gay week was last week!!! :D

You can have the opinion that Hitler was a nice guy or that you're an intelligent human being with a friendly disposition, but most people would consider your opinion incorrect on both counts.

Funny, all I did was point out that his wife was hot. Am I not entitled to my opinion as well?

I think there is a bit of difference between saying Peytons wife has a long face and what your saying with Hitler...

You really are a sad, sad human being. I bet you get off on talking trash on the boards here...

Have fun. You're the only person thats ever been right... Ever.