[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My fiance called me at work...

Sox

Several years ago while watching "Who wants to be a Millionaire" the wife and I were answering one of the "qualifying questions". Put these states in order from North to South. Can't remember what the other two were, but she answered Hawaii and Alaska right next to each other. I asked WHY she would do that! :D She begins to stare right in front of her as if she was imagining a map. Her Reply: "That's where they are on the map"(as she now points to the bottom left of her imaginary map". After wiping the tears from eyes from the several minutes of uncontollabel laughter, I educated her on the correct location of both states and that the map people have to do that so they can fit them in.

Daddy is the Geography teacher for my 8 year Old.

Several years ago while watching "Who wants to be a Millionaire" the wife and I were answering one of the "qualifying questions". Put these states in order from North to South. Can't remember what the other two were, but she answered Hawaii and Alaska right next to each other. I asked WHY she would do that! :D She begins to stare right in front of her as if she was imagining a map. Her Reply: "That's where they are on the map"(as she now points to the bottom left of her imaginary map". After wiping the tears from eyes from the several minutes of uncontollabel laughter, I educated her on the correct location of both states and that the map people have to do that so they can fit them in.

Did ABWF help her out? :D

She also gave me a fit about the water heater in the fish tank. She swore that it would cause the plastic kelp to catch fire if it touched it too long.

Me: "Honey, it's UNDERWATER!"