[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ok announcers...

seminoles

I'm watching the Tenn-UNC girl's basketball game right now, and rooting for Tenn as Candace Parker comes from my hometown and played at my HS. I know that she is great, the new face of women's basketball, the best player right now in college....but the announcers are being way too over the top right now. I'm not sure they're watching the same game I am, since all they can do is praise Candace for everything she does. But as of right now, she's having a HORRIBLE game. Everytime I look on defense, she's either standing around doing nothing, or getting faked out and UNC scores. On offense, she looks a little bit confused, and also unable to break free from whoever is guarding her. It's good that the announcers call her out when she has a good play and scores or w/e, but even for me I don't want to hear her name every 5 seconds when all I see her doing is standing.

Maybe it's because they don't know anyone else's name....

And did they say at one point that two UNC players combined for 13 1/2 rebounds :D

Edited by seminoles