[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

united 93

cliaz

I watch it this weekend when we got back from N.C.

Some people think it was too early for a movie about 9/11. There is no right or wrong on that line of thought.

I feel that this movie is the only movie in history that is perfect. To understand what I mean you need to watch it.

The last 15 minutes of the movie are so intense that when the credits started rolling I finally realized that i wasn't sitting on the couch anymore and that i was in fact standing 3 feet from the big screen crying.

I almost watched it this weekend with the prego wife but then decided I didn't want to have to console a pregger for the next 48 hours. She sure is emotional right now. :D

Side note, we had a bird that decided to build a nest on our front door wreathy thing my wife put up and I guess the wreath wasn't secure because when she closed the door last weekend the wreath went crashing and the eggs went a breaking. She cried for almost an hour and it didn't help when I mentioned we could have scambled eggs for breakfast now. :D