[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Member - Mazerom - is unable to post...

I have set the registration process back to automatic so that people do not have to be manually approved by us first. In the past four months, we have probably denied about, oh, maybe a total of 500 spammers from registering so expect to see some get through now.

I have set the registration process back to automatic so that people do not have to be manually approved by us first. In the past four months, we have probably denied about, oh, maybe a total of 500 spammers from registering so expect to see some get through now.

Kind of tough to tell the spammers from the huddlers some days.

DMD, on my (much smaller) forum, I blocked the e-mail address that the spammers were using to sign up on my home league forum. I think one guy was doing the majority of it and when I killed his domain name he was using (@myloginmail.info), and the spammers dropped dramatically.

I'm sure you were aware of blocking these no-name ISPs most spammers use, but just wanted to let ya know just in case.

There was an erroneous banning of my friend's account, and I will protest by being a snarky sarcastic jerk until he is reinstated. :D

I fixed one errant banning - give the name and I'll wave him on in.