[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Second Date

The D

I'm going on a second date tomorrow with this nice looking younger girl (22) and I'm not sure what to expect. We are going to the Tigers game on tickets she got from her brother. She is nice, nice looking, and I've known her for some time. I'm a hit and run type and have been so for years. How do I not think about only wanting to have sex with this chick? I mean, I have no idea how to do that. I'd actually like to try to get to know this one but it's been so long. Thoughts?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yowza.

I guess that there isn't anything wrong with WANTING to have sex with her - but I dunno, just TALK to her - ask her what she wants to do in life, where she sees herself in the future, what she likes/dislikes in music, movies, etc.

Mainly, just ask her questions and LISTEN; you'll get to know about her, decide if she's someone you want to devote time to, and the upside is that women love all that "good listener/sensitive guy" junk and you'll probably get in her pants anyway.

Yowza.

I guess that there isn't anything wrong with WANTING to have sex with her - but I dunno, just TALK to her - ask her what she wants to do in life, where she sees herself in the future, what she likes/dislikes in music, movies, etc.

Mainly, just ask her questions and LISTEN; you'll get to know about her, decide if she's someone you want to devote time to, and the upside is that women love all that "good listener/sensitive guy" junk and you'll probably get in her pants anyway.

I've been lucky with women but this one I kind of like so you can see teh problem. I think the Tigers game will be a nice environment for me because it's like home and I know the area real well. I'm thinking dinner after and get her straight home.

Listen? Huh. I'll try. Usually I'm talking their pants off. Gonna be different for sure.

Listening is for wusses. Does she have big ankles? Thats how you tell if she'll get fat later in life.

Atomic's success with women can be explained in three letters - G H B.

I've been lucky with women but this one I kind of like so you can see teh problem. I think the Tigers game will be a nice environment for me because it's like home and I know the area real well. I'm thinking dinner after and get her straight home.

Well, I slept with my wife on our first date, so early sex doesn't preclude a successful long-term relationship.

But essentially try to find out about HER, not just figuring out how to get in her pants.

Guest ksu70

Yowza.

Oh my God. After your complete alienation of of Hotty McTightPants you are giving out love advice?

Well, I slept with my wife on our first date, so early sex doesn't preclude a successful long-term relationship.

But essentially try to find out about HER, not just figuring out how to get in her pants.

She knows my reputation though. This is where I'm at a crossroads.

Oh my God. After your complete alienation of of Hotty McTightPants you are giving out love advice?

She wanted me, she just didn't know it yet. :D

She knows my reputation though. This is where I'm at a crossroads.

Well, if she knows about you and is dating you anyway, she either isn't opposed to a f*ck and run or she likes you too, so don't worry about that. At worst, she'll be on guard against you and you don't have to worry about "accidentally" having sex with her. :D

Well, if she knows about you and is dating you anyway, she either isn't opposed to a f*ck and run or she likes you too, so don't worry about that. At worst, she'll be on guard against you and you don't have to worry about "accidentally" having sex with her. :D

Well I'm thinking she is either trying to reform me, or hump me. I'm pretty much up for some sort of combination. I haven't had a steady woman in ten years and could use the drama reduction and chicks showing up at my door at 4 am pissed at me.