[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sheryl Crow's Solutions to Global Warming

spain

The right wing infatuation with celebrities is fascinating indeed.

yup seems the koolaid drinkers are more concerned with the celebs than anyone else

Ain't that the truth. After all the screaming about the liberal media and those damn liberals in Hollywood, who was talking about this story more than any other earlier this week? FOX News.

Why does the left always gets mad when we point out that one of their buffoons has opened their mouth again? Is it not ok to post what the idiot left says? Why are you guys always trying to stifle free speech?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she would realize that it takes 4 squares to consistently avoid ass finger.

Some folks call it the stinkfinger.... :D

Why does the left always gets mad when we point out that one of their buffoons has opened their mouth again?

Because of this:

Man, what makes celebrities, especially actors/singers, think any INTELLIGENT person would give two sheets about what comes out of their mouth when they aren't performing? Just because you can play an instrument, sing and bang famous people doesn't mean you aren't just average to stoopid.

One of you tells everyone what they say... then another one of you says, "Why does anyone care?" It's a controversy that you invent and perpetuate for no reason... then blame on "liberals".

In my world, I don't have to get outraged about what a celebrity says, because I actually in reality... don't care. In a world of liberals... nobody would even publish what Cheryl Crow said because there would be no need for that false sense of outrage you love so much deep down in your pants.

Edited by AtomicCEO

Why does the left always gets mad when we point out that one of their buffoons has opened their mouth again? Is it not ok to post what the idiot left says?

"The left" is no more a reference to me than "the retarded" is a reference to you.

Well, on second thought, maybe I better think about that for a bit.

Why does the left always gets mad when we point out that one of their buffoons has opened their mouth again? Is it not ok to post what the idiot left says? Why are you guys always trying to stifle free speech?

The appropriate question is why does the right clamor over sociopolitical celebrity nonsense and elect hollywood actors to office if they run as a Republican? :D

Edited by bushwacked

The appropriate question is why does the right clamor over sociopolitical celebrity nonsense and elect hollywood actors to office if they run as a Republican? :D

What clamoring? I posted a link without comment. It sounded funny to me. I actually thought it was a fake. Then all of the sudden the left wings apologists get upset because I had the temerity to post a link to one of their fruitcake ilk's comments. Typical liberal attempt to shut down free speech...

What clamoring? I posted a link without comment. It sounded funny to me. I actually thought it was a fake. Then all of the sudden the left wings apologists get upset because I had the temerity to post a link to one of their fruitcake ilk's comments. Typical liberal attempt to shut down free speech...

I'm not upset. I actually think that it is funny. She isn't any more of a fruitcake then the fruitcakes on the other side of the fence. Why bother to post chit from the fruitcakes in the first place?

I'm not upset. I actually think that it is funny. She isn't any more of a fruitcake then the fruitcakes on the other side of the fence. Why bother to post chit from the fruitcakes in the first place?

I agree. But every time one of you leftist ass hats posts something from some turd on the other side, I dont accuse you clamoring over it, concerned with it, or infatuated over it...

Edited by spain

Does the clamoring accusation bother you? :D

Not really but it is always the same knee jerk liberal reaction. Rather than examine what is another in an incessant stream of bizzare comments by there brethern, they blame the right for bringing it up in the first place.

Edited by spain

Not really but it is always the same knee jerk liberal reaction. Rather examine what another in a long list of nutty liberal types say, they blame the right for bringing it up in the first place.

Quit yer clamoring, whiny celebrity hound.

Not really but it is always the same knee jerk liberal reaction. Rather examine what another in a long list of nutty liberal types say, they blame the right for bringing it up in the first place.

Maybe. However, you could just as easily switch liberal with conservative and right with left and that statement would be just as accurate.

Maybe. However, you could just as easily switch liberal with conservative and right with left and that statement would be just as accurate.

Again, you dont see me ever say someone is concerned over or clamoring over comments by some right wing nut when those comments are brought up. Doing so is intellectual laziness which is the state of mordern day liberalism...

Edited by spain

Again, you dont see me ever say someone is concerned over or clamoring over comments by some right wing nut when those comments are brought up. Doing so is intellectual laziness which is the state of mordern day liberalism...

I said quit yer clamoring, vile clamorer.

Edited by skins

Because right wing nuts like Limbaugh, Savage, Coulter, and religous kooks are steadfast verterabates in the spine of the Republican party. You guys get overly excited by the likes of Rosie O'Donnel and Sheryl Crow even though noone takes them seriously; except for you guys.

Why do you Republitards clamor for this stuff?

Has anyone ever started a thread about a quote from Annie Coulter on here? (don't really know, just asking) That lady says some whacky chit. Seems to me that people dwell on the wacky quotes from the liberal extreme, while everyone just kind of ignores the conservative nut jobs. Maybe I'm wrong, and if so, I expect that one of you will post the links to prove it.

Not really but it is always the same knee jerk liberal reaction. Rather than examine what is another in an incessant stream of bizzare comments by there brethern, they blame the right for bringing it up in the first place.

Sigh.

Hey! Listen to what this idiot has to say! Isn't it ridiculous that people care what idiots say! Let's care about it!

I wonder why celebrities think people care about what they say! Hey! Let's read some more quotes from celebrities! Who cares what they think! Let's pay attention to it!

Let's drive advertising dollars to organizations that quote celebrities, complain that people quote them, and complain about the fact that celebrities think they should be quoted!

I'm a republican! Yay! Feel how hard my dick is!

:D