[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do the Packers do now?

Dagger

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Weddle, I would have LOVED to see him as a Packer, but he was off the board in the early 2nd round. Long gone by the time we took Rouse. :D

Yeah, I know he wasn't an option. I was kinda surprised Weddle went THAT early, but he's just a gamer. Maybe teams are beginning to value that again.

They had #119, , took OT Barbre

In the PFW write-up, they say he comes "from a small town and could be overwhelmed by the bright lights of the big city." I guess THAT issue isn't a worry, at least. :D

Capsule - started 37-of-43 games, dominated D-2, great character guy, needs to be coached up but has a good chance of succeeding in the NFL, probably at guard.

Again, solid pick w/little flash from TT. I have a hunch that at for however long TT is GM, all his drafts are going to look like "C"s at first blush.

In the PFW write-up, they say he comes "from a small town and could be overwhelmed by the bright lights of the big city." I guess THAT issue isn't a worry, at least. :D

Capsule - started 37-of-43 games, dominated D-2, great character guy, needs to be coached up but has a good chance of succeeding in the NFL, probably at guard.

Again, solid pick w/little flash from TT. I have a hunch that at for however long TT is GM, all his drafts are going to look like "C"s at first blush.

Thats what I keep reminding myself.

Here is a question... At what point to we draft a tight end?

Ben Patrick is still out there, right?

Ben Patrick AND Scott Chandler both are rated above the 4th round and are still on the board.

TT doesn't draft for need. His own words.

EDIT - not to mention that consensus is that this year's TE crop is heinously awful.

Edited by Chavez

So does need+Value not equal anything?

Signs point to no. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a little bit of a run on TE prior to GB's next pick - it's getting to that "what the hell, we like the kid" point of the draft.

I guess Ted knows something about Hawkins or some other corner thats hidden on the depth chart. :D

He has 3 picks in a row coming up later. Patrick or Michael Allan would be nice. Allan ran and caught well at the combine. Brett needs a TE.

Dang...

I've beat Big John and Randall to the punch in the same thread...

Who are you guys wanting in the sixth?

Im sticking with Patrick and Bain

Patrick or Michael Allan and Bain or Kenny Scott(GT).