[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Family Guy Fans

cliaz

an ex-coworker of mine went to college with a writer on The Family Guy. Here's some notso confidential info that was recently exchanged via email:

You will like this. This is from my buddy, Mark Hentemann, who grew up on the east side and went to Miami with Jim and me. He is one of the writers for the Family Guy. I forwarded this email of Jim's to him and asked about it, this was his response (see attached email).

(Jim, he calls me Eugene now, from "Gene", thus his signoff.)

Marty

In a stunning turn of events, Luke ends up destroying the Death Star at the end.

There's a run about finding an old couch in the trash compactor that was somewhat inspired by Miami.

Other than that, it looks and sounds pretty cool. George Lucas let us use all the music from Star Wars.

Stewie is Darth Vader. Peter is Han Solo. Herbert (the old pedophile) plays Obi Wan Kenobi. Chris is Luke. And most importantly, I play the sandpeople guy who shouts and holds his weapon over his head after knocking Luke out.

Eugene

all stemming from this link in one email

That was very cool... big fan. Bummer the clip didn't show the Brian voice.

Brian is pretty much his normal voice. Check out his first cartoon from when he was at RISD. He hosts it in live action.

that video is terrible quality. It helps if you make the video smaller.