[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Four score and 45 freekin' years ago today....

jaxfactor

Also on Mother's Day, in a suburb south of Pittsburgh, an 8lb. 2 oz. child was born. Baby Jax first peered into this world on Mother's Day, May 13th 1962. Just what Mom(God rest her soul) needed, her 7th kid.

Jax grew up(or as they say here in the south "growed up") as a cat loving, nutsack powdering momofktard.

Then at the tender young age of 42, Jax had a brilliant idea :drinksome Guiness:. He had already been involved in fantasy football for 11 years or so. So, while navigating on the web one day he found it! He found his paradise! He found a place called The Huddle, which not only gave him great info and insight into fantasy football, but also gave him the opportunity to interact with fellow momofktards. And from then on, life was good.

On a serious note, although it's my birthday, it's also Mother's Day. My mom has been gone for 17 years now and it seems like just yesterday. I miss her alot. The only Mother's Day I can really remember is the one les than a month before she passed. It was also my birthday but my birthday didn't mean squat to me then. My mom finally lost her life to the cancer 6 months after my dad passed. I was her youngest and It still brings tears to my eyes when I told her while she was on her death bed to "give dad a big hug for me".

I'll never forget the look in her eyes as she turned her head towards me. But at the same time that look confirmed that indeed she could now see my dad.

So all you momos out there that still have your Mothers with you. Treat them well and give them a great big hug and maybe even tell them that you love them. You never know how long they'll be around. And to all of you who have wives and children, do the same. Happy Mother's Day. :D

On the lighter side(Finally!), I will wake up tomorrow with my SO's mouth in a very pleasing spot as it happens every birthday. :D I have two hugh ribeye steaks to cook on the grill also. Cheers everyone!

Most of you are like friends that I haven't even met. So don't you ever die.

And, Happy Mother's Day mom. I miss you. :tup:

When he's done, does his face look like it's been stuck in a bag of powdered doughnuts?

:D

No bj this morning. Maybe she didn't feel like it. :D At least I'll have the steak part right. Maybe later for the bj.