[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sudoku

Skippy

I have a sickness. I am into my sudoku pretty deep. So deep that we are now putting money on our Sudoku skills. It is a five spot everyday and there are anywhere between six and ten of us that go at it. I won twice last week but overall I am way ahead. It's been about two months that we have been putting some money down. It started with just two of us and really it's always a 50/50 shot with this guy.

So, anyone else have this sickness? Is it costing the company any time? :D

Sudoku is awesome and I'm hooked as well. I do puzzle after puzzle and when I get bored of that I flip to the back of the book and do one of the insanely hard ones for a while.

I've moved on to kakuro

What is this Kakuro you speak of?

What is this Kakuro you speak of?

Kakuro is sort like a number crossword puzzle. The board is set up like a crossword and the "clues" are numbers either to left of a row or above a column of squares. The number in that column or row have to add up to the "clue" but you can only use 1-9 and can't use the same number twice in a single answer.

For instance. If the number 6 proceeds a set of 3 squares, the answer has to be 1, 2, and 3 in some order. Basically there are some combination of clues and number of squares that have only one or at least very few options. You tend to do those first and then build out from there.

The 6 example is one. 24 proceeding 3 squares is on the other end of the spectrum 'cause it has to be 7,8,9.

Those are the easy ones, as there will also be ones with more squares and number clues that have a ton of possibilities.

kakuro

I've got it on my new Blackberry, but, have never played it. I'm afraid to start, as I have an addictive personality......

You don't have to tell me that. :D

:D

Strike 4,666 :D <---- Click Me

Your response made it a hit. Gotta keep swinging, it's all in fun anyhow. :tup: