[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Evesdropping in Applebee's

Menudo

I found this whole thing amusing and had to share. People are amazing.

I'm traveling for work this week, and I went to Applebee's for dinner last night. I sat down at a half-full bar, and about 3 seats away from me there was an older, rich-looking guy and a woman about half his age. She wasn't exceptionally hot, but, not bad either.

The first thing that was impossible not to notice was their completely improper public displays of affection. I'd glance over every now and then, and they were kissing and she was practically straddling him on the bar stool. Then I heard them speaking very loudly, and she said "We'll have fun, you Tarzan, me Jane" A few moments later, she said "That lemon squirted on my neck" He of course said "I'll take care of that" and proceeds to lick her neck.

So, they calm down their public humping and I'm bored and eavesdropping intensely at this point. She is talking about how ungrateful this guy's ex-wife was. She said "You spoiled her so bad, with all the jewelry and cars that you bought her. It's not good to spoil a woman like that." I thought, o.k. maybe she isn't a gold digger. Then 5 minutes later, she says "Speaking of jewelry, I was shopping at [specific store] at [specific mall] in [specific city] and saw this unbelievable bracelet. I looked at the price tag, and it was $1,400, so, I put that down really quick. (Hint, Hint) Then the guy says "Where was that mall again ?" to which she quickly reminds him.

I don't know what all they had, as I got there late and only saw drinks, but, I saw that he only left a $2 tip. The hot as hell bartender, kind of smirked at me when they left, as I'm sure she was amused by the display as well.

People are funny.

Edited by Menudo

I had a similar experience recently in an Applebee's. I was there with a smokin' woman about half my age, trying to get over while chatting at the bar. But then there was this nerdy guy sitting about 3 seats away, clearly eavesdropping on our conversation, maybe trying to pick up some tips on how to score with the ladies, if you know what I mean (ahem!), and this nerdy guy and the bartender kept exchanging smirky looks. So I got the hell out of there with my trophy girlfriend and stiffed the bartender for good measure.

Well, we know one thing. He may have been rich, but he doesn't have much good taste when it comes to eating out. Applebee's :D

I don't know, the Parmesan Shrimp & Steak that I had was quite good.

I had a similar experience recently in an Applebee's. I was there with a smokin' woman about half my age, trying to get over while chatting at the bar. But then there was this nerdy guy sitting about 3 seats away, clearly eavesdropping on our conversation, maybe trying to pick up some tips on how to score with the ladies, if you know what I mean (ahem!), and this nerdy guy and the bartender kept exchanging smirky looks. So I got the hell out of there with my trophy girlfriend and stiffed the bartender for good measure.

:D Well done.

27...... 60 for the day :D I'm not doing good while away, but, I go back tonight and will make up for it..... hopefully.

Edited by Menudo

27...... 60 for the day :D I'm not doing good while away, but, I go back tonight and will make up for it..... hopefully.

I'm trying phase one of the Best Life diet. Not sure if I intend to go on an official diet, but I think if phase 1 is as far as I get, it teaches some good habits:

1. Eat a senseable breakfast every day

2. Have a healthier snack once a day

3. Drink lots of water

4. Get some excersize each day

I don't know that I am really ready to go on an official diet, but all 4 of the above I could improve on.

I'm trying phase one of the Best Life diet. Not sure if I intend to go on an official diet, but I think if phase 1 is as far as I get, it teaches some good habits:

1. Eat a senseable breakfast every day

2. Have a healthier snack once a day

3. Drink lots of water

4. Get some excersize each day

I don't know that I am really ready to go on an official diet, but all 4 of the above I could improve on.

I'm taking the 'D' word out of my vocabulary and trying to change my habits for life. I've done the 'D' word with great success, but, the weight comes right back on when you stop the 'D' I'm going less hardcore and trying to do something I can stick with long-term.

They should call you "Cheap n Dirty". :D

I found this whole thing amusing and had to share. People are amazing.

I'm traveling for work this week, and I went to Applebee's for dinner last night. I sat down at a half-full bar, and about 3 seats away from me there was an older, rich-looking guy and a woman about half his age. She wasn't exceptionally hot, but, not bad either.

The first thing that was impossible not to notice was their completely improper public displays of affection. I'd glance over every now and then, and they were kissing and she was practically straddling him on the bar stool. Then I heard them speaking very loudly, and she said "We'll have fun, you Tarzan, me Jane" A few moments later, she said "That lemon squirted on my neck" He of course said "I'll take care of that" and proceeds to lick her neck.

So, they calm down their public humping and I'm bored and eavesdropping intensely at this point. She is talking about how ungrateful this guy's ex-wife was. She said "You spoiled her so bad, with all the jewelry and cars that you bought her. It's not good to spoil a woman like that." I thought, o.k. maybe she isn't a gold digger. Then 5 minutes later, she says "Speaking of jewelry, I was shopping at [specific store] at [specific mall] in [specific city] and saw this unbelievable bracelet. I looked at the price tag, and it was $1,400, so, I put that down really quick. (Hint, Hint) Then the guy says "Where was that mall again ?" to which she quickly reminds him.

I don't know what all they had, as I got there late and only saw drinks, but, I saw that he only left a $2 tip. The hot as hell bartender, kind of smirked at me when they left, as I'm sure she was amused by the display as well.

People are funny.

I am sure she was just smirking at your double chin or the wing sauce on your cheek.