[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

down goes miss usa

tonorator

some controversy this year as the mexicans all boo'ed our american rep. people seemingly were put off by ms. smith stating on the oprah show that she would win the competition.

here's the crowd booing her and her response to a question from none other than tony romo ...

:D

edited to add: and they could have been booing because mexicans hate america ... :D

Edited by tonorator

As somebody who sexual preference is often questioned considering my line of work and the fact that I'll pay $100 for a shirt, I'd like to state for the record that almost all my knowledge of American Idol and 100% of what I know about beauty pagents comes from crap you guys post in the Huddle. That is, assuming I bother to read the thread, which is rare.

At least she fell on her tush ... I was imagining a face plant or a ripped dress, etc ...

She did recover remarkably well.

When Romo asked her if there was an experience she could do over, I thought she was going to say "walking on the catwalk just now".

Man, some of these contestants leave something to be desired...

see Miss Egypt and Miss Georgia...

I would probably turn them down at the bar... :D

and whats with Miss Finland and Miss Norway not being blond hair/blue eyed??

Edited by alexgaddis

and whats with Miss Finland and Miss Norway not being blond hair/blue eyed??

I was somewhat surprised that when I was in Finland last summer I noticed that many of them had features that struck me as more "Asian" than "European".