[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stranger than Fiction

alexgaddis

It was an interesting flick, not the usual cookie cutter hollywood blather.

It takes a little cerebral work to like it, I am not surprised you didn't.

:D

yeah, I kept waiting for stuff to blow up or a car chase...

Edited by alexgaddis

It was an interesting flick, not the usual cookie cutter hollywood blather.

It takes a little cerebral work to like it, I am not surprised you didn't.

This is a story about a man named alexgaddis and his inability to follow the plot of a movie. Alexgaddis was a man of simple thoughts, and enjoyed lighter-fare in his movie watching. And his brain was not what we would call fully-functional. Every weekday, for twelve years, alexgaddis would spend hours watching a simple house fan go round and round and round. Thousands and thousands of times round and round. Everyday, for twelve years, he would attempt to communicate on his computer at a site called 'The Huddle'. The other members sensed that his brain was not fully developed, but, instead of feeling sorry for him, they continued to ridicule him over and over again........................

I thought it was a great plot that got real stupid once the story lines crossed over with each other. And while cerebral at the beginning, it got pretty frickin' Hollywood in the final act.