[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's basically whatever your skill/attributes fit as far as who your player can beat. There are players way up in the rankings who you should beat easily, but there are also players way below you who can whup up on you as well...just have to find the good ones for your specific character. I've also learned not to try and go up too high as you pass over a lot of players you can farm handedly if you jump up too fast...

Edited by ABearWithFurniture

It's basically whatever your skill/attributes fit as far as who your player can beat. There are players way up in the rankings who you should beat easily, but there are also players way below you who can whup up on you as well...just have to find them the good ones. I've learned not to try and go up too high as you pass over a lot of players you can farm handedly if you jump up too fast...

Good info here.

You know, this game is getting real boring. They gunned the only interesting part about it- the treasure hunt.

I was beginning to come to the same conclusion, that is, about it being boring and the only thing I found remotely interesting is the thrill of hoping you get cool stuff rather than another damned SP. What do you mean they gunned the treasure hunt?

The thing that bores me about it is that you basically don't do anything but build your guy up. The battles themselves are lame. It is pretty obvious who you can and can't beat, so you just keep feasting on those who are inexplicably ranked higher than you despite the fact that they're weak as hell. I've got my batch and just keep going from one to the other in such a manner that the first one is ready to be attacked again about as soon as I'm done punking the last.

I was beginning to come to the same conclusion, that is, about it being boring and the only thing I found remotely interesting is the thrill of hoping you get cool stuff rather than another damned SP. What do you mean they gunned the treasure hunt?

The thing that bores me about it is that you basically don't do anything but build your guy up. The battles themselves are lame. It is pretty obvious who you can and can't beat, so you just keep feasting on those who are inexplicably ranked higher than you despite the fact that they're weak as hell. I've got my batch and just keep going from one to the other in such a manner that the first one is ready to be attacked again about as soon as I'm done punking the last.

This gets harder as u move up in rank

Talk about a comeback!

itsbigmoni attacks using Ice Bolt 9 Spell but MISSES

jujube attacks using Polished Steel Dagger but MISSES

jujube has 10 life and 91 stamina left

itsbigmoni has 22 life and 97 stamina left

itsbigmoni attacks using Iron Bastard Sword for 9 damage

jujube attacks using Water Ball 10 Spell for 1 damage

jujube has 1 life and 91 stamina left

itsbigmoni has 21 life and 97 stamina left

itsbigmoni attacks using Polished Iron Warhammer but MISSES

jujube attacks using Ice Bolt 14 Spell for 9 damage

jujube has 1 life and 90 stamina left

itsbigmoni has 12 life and 97 stamina left

itsbigmoni attacks using Default Bronze Long Sword but MISSES

jujube attacks using Force Blast 6 Spell for 2 damage

itsbigmoni has 10 life and 97 stamina left

itsbigmoni attacks using Water Blast 8 Spell but MISSES

jujube attacks using Polished Steel Dagger for 3 damage

itsbigmoni has 7 life and 97 stamina left

itsbigmoni attacks using Fire Blast 8 Spell but MISSES

jujube attacks using Force Ball 5 Spell for 3 damage

itsbigmoni has 4 life and 97 stamina left

itsbigmoni attacks using Polished Oak Quarter Staff but MISSES

jujube attacks using Pristine Iron Bastard Sword for 4 damage

Yeah, It's something I pop over to every couple of minutes now, but ti is pretty boring. There needs to be a penalty for losing fights even if you don't pick them. Like the winner get to pick through your stuff and take something.

OK, so here's something that I'm curious about. I just got a pristine hardwood heavy crossbow. Certainly a very nice haul. However, it is the first weapon of it's kind that I've gotten. I've got other weapons nowhere near as cool but I've maxed out my skill points in them. Is it better to leave the crossbow in my bank and use the others (say Forceball 5, for instance) until I can pump up my skills for the bow?

Also, I'm assuming that if the damage number is red, it implies that is the damage factor it will have as soon as you have maxed out your training?

Lastly, I'm hesitant to get rid of my polished steel dagger. It is only rated for 5 damage but I find that I often manage to land critical hits with it for more than that and it only has a 3 turn delay. Does this make sense?

Chicks dig guys with skill.

Actually, I sort of answered my own question. I decided to arm myself with the bow and see how it did. It certainly did no worse than any of my lower spells, so it appears worth using even before I'm trained.

Edited by detlef

If you're going down the fighter path use weapons over spells if at all possible.

BTW, I just read a post by Zeras that claims that the game is only about 10% complete. I think there are a lot of things planned for the future, we're just gonna have to patiently collect skill points until something new and cool comes along.

If you're going down the fighter path use weapons over spells if at all possible.

BTW, I just read a post by Zeras that claims that the game is only about 10% complete. I think there are a lot of things planned for the future, we're just gonna have to patiently collect skill points until something new and cool comes along.

I think they are making a massive mistake. It is all well and good to have far-reaching plans. But alienating an entire group of users is not the way to build loyalty.

And the absolute last thing you want ANY game to be described as is BORING.

OK, so here's something that I'm curious about. I just got a pristine hardwood heavy crossbow. Certainly a very nice haul. However, it is the first weapon of it's kind that I've gotten. I've got other weapons nowhere near as cool but I've maxed out my skill points in them. Is it better to leave the crossbow in my bank and use the others (say Forceball 5, for instance) until I can pump up my skills for the bow?

Also, I'm assuming that if the damage number is red, it implies that is the damage factor it will have as soon as you have maxed out your training?

Lastly, I'm hesitant to get rid of my polished steel dagger. It is only rated for 5 damage but I find that I often manage to land critical hits with it for more than that and it only has a 3 turn delay. Does this make sense?

Chicks dig guys with skill.

Actually, I sort of answered my own question. I decided to arm myself with the bow and see how it did. It certainly did no worse than any of my lower spells, so it appears worth using even before I'm trained.

I'm pretty sure the red number means that if you increase your skill, the number will go up. Once the number is no longer red, it doesn't go up any further.

As far as the delay, I think if you are fully armed with weapons in all 10 slots, you don't need to worry about the delay. (I could be missing something here though).

I've actually got more spells than weapons and they seem to do pretty well for me. I've put my strength amulet in the bank and have been using my magic one instead. Now with the bow, I'm pretty much half and half but it appears to be working. That is, if rating is a function of how much cool stuff you have, I don't have much, this crossbow finally bumped me up to 1.1. Despite this, I hold my own against players with ratings a bit higher and crush those with ratings the same as mine. So I must be getting my money's worth out of the stuff I have.