[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saw Lyle Lovett last night

Chief Dick

Excellent show. Great band.

I've seen him several times, and he never disappoints. A very funny man and really, really talented. If you get a chance, go see him. If you like to watch great musicians at work, his band is phenomenal.

KD Lang opened up. While I've never been a big fan of hers, there is no denying the woman can flat out sing. Unreal range. Totally effortless.

I've seen him several times, and he never disappoints. A very funny man and really, really talented. If you get a chance, go see him. If you like to watch great musicians at work, his band is phenomenal.

KD Lang opened up. While I've never been a big fan of hers, there is no denying the woman can flat out sing. Unreal range. Totally effortless.

:D k.d. lang is the music version of e.e. cummings of almost always using lower-case letters.

Wanna hear something interesting about him? He is a friend of my wife's father and i've met him. Very nice guy and a class act IMHO.

Wanna hear something interesting about him? He is a friend of my wife's father and i've met him. Very nice guy and a class act IMHO.

Agree.

I have had backstage passes every time I have seen him, and his band/crew/Lyle have always been the most down-to earth people I have ever met.

I am totally ignorant here. What genre of music is he? Coutry I would guess. :D

I would call it a mix of country/big band.

He tours with a large band with a string section, horn section, drummer, backup singers, percussionists, et al.

A great musical performance.

He was also married to Julia Roberts for a time and he's been in a bunch of movies too as "the band" that is playing where ever. He's mostly like old time country in music style.

Why is that interesting about him? :D