[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i cant see so well

isleseeya

So I got all the drink shot ideas for big pool party I am at ( this was as per a separate thread I posted )

So far the shots consist of maibu rum and malibu rum and vodka

Later they will be vodka and red bull

At this point I can't see so well and it may get worse ..hope all of you are enjoying your saurdays as well

If you are at someone elses house:

1. Start putting things down your pants and putting them back where you found them.

2. Once your pee turns all clear from drinking, pee in an empty ice tray and put it in the freezer.

3. Put a roll of TP in the tank of the toilet.

4. Raid the Med cab. and see if you can find any perocets [i'll buy them off of you].

5. Put Marbles in their car's gas tank.

Most important: Write "Cliaz was here" in lipstick on their master bathroom mirror.

If you are at someone elses house:

1. Start putting things down your pants and putting them back where you found them.

2. Once your pee turns all clear from drinking, pee in an empty ice tray and put it in the freezer.

3. Put a roll of TP in the tank of the toilet.

4. Raid the Med cab. and see if you can find any perocets [i'll buy them off of you].

5. Put Marbles in their car's gas tank.

Most important: Write "Cliaz was here" in lipstick on their master bathroom mirror.

:D

this is the party i decided to wear speedos as a joke ..i think i may make youtube with all the video they took of me ..it was not a pretty site but very , very funny :D

:D

this is the party i decided to wear speedos as a joke ..i think i may make youtube with all the video they took of me ..it was not a pretty site but very , very funny :D

First thing the image of a cocktail weiner covered by shrink wrap just popped in my head. Second thing, if you are at a party, what the hell are you doing posting? Go get hammered.

Lol cliaz ...the speedo did not fit well ..it was like a tight piece of spandex trying to cover a birds nest

As for getting hanmmered I am about 75 percent there and I am sure the postings from me will cease shorthly ..

This should be my last post of the night ( by the way I read cliaz first post again and am still laughing )

My vision is quoite imapairwed and I do not think oit is safe to keep posting ..but I am having a great time and I am already asking for hangover recipses and anyhting that will help a hangover ..let me know

Peace

This should be my last post of the night ( by the way I read cliaz first post again and am still laughing )

My vision is quoite imapairwed and I do not think oit is safe to keep posting ..but I am having a great time and I am already asking for hangover recipses and anyhting that will help a hangover ..let me know

Peace

:D Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.