[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Drafts

49erAddict-08

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The damn thing kept locking up on me last night and this afternoon. I was trying to get a couple mocks in at lunch and it would lock up on me and draft two players while it was refreshing, and I was locked out. :D:D:

This guys servers need more bandwidth.

any others? go to the 11:03 start #115851.

Edited by irish

I see you there. Come on, no one else? go to the 11:03 start #115851.

Who in the right mind picks Vick? :D Not bad irish. Probably should've stopped looking on the boards while picking though...

LOL!! Yeah I did alright. You didn't pretty well too. I can see you like grabbing those defenses early, got Balt. in both drafts. I wasn't cruising the boards too much while drafting.

LOL!! Yeah I did alright. You didn't pretty well too. I can see you like grabbing those defenses early, got Balt. in both drafts. I wasn't cruising the boards too much while drafting.

Well I wasn't really taking any chances in either draft, simply looking at their ADP's. That strategy definetely wasn't the best as my WR and RB depth suffered and I should have better idea of my later round picks come time for our draft. :D

Im taking Vick.

I was thinking more on the lines of Ursa, BB, Swerski, or Menudo, but it looks like you've wised up. Then again you are the only one who somewhat is with me on the Gore topic. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Another good site is: http://www.mockdraftcentral.com/index.jsp

They run a lot of different types of drafts:

NFL Performance Scoring

NFL with IDP Scoring

Point Per Reception Scoring

FFPC Scoring

NFFC Scoring

NBC Sports Scoring

Rotobowl Scoring

WCOFF Scoring

I use the Free Membership, there is a pay one not sure what the difference is. Once the draft is over you can score the other teams draft.