[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick Indicted

Beaumont

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DMD feel free to ban bushwacked, but I honestly feel this thread shouldn't be locked. And can't think of why it would be other than these latest series of posts by bushwacked.

:clap::clap::clap:

:doh::D:D

:D:D:tup:

:clap: : :clap: : :clap:

Wow I can feel this thread getting off track. Relax Def, I've said that if Vick is found guilty I will be sitting right next to Menudo.

And IF he is found not guilty, what do you do? Continue to be a fan of his like nothing ever happened. Why is it that we all know what you can't accept?

I still do not get it :D

And IF he is found not guilty, what do you do? Continue to be a fan of his like nothing ever happened. Why is it that we all know what you can't accept?

I still do not get it :D

If he was a part of it the feds should and will get him, IMO. You guys have made it sound like he can't cross the street, so we'll see.

edit- makes more sense.

Edited by broncosn05

Wow I can feel this thread getting off track. Relax Def, I've said that if Vick is found guilty I will be sitting right next to Menudo.

Sorry, hard to remember those glimpses of sanity in this long thread. :D

:D:D:tup:

:D

I pick on Broncos all the time and certainly wasn't trying to defend him earlier. I wondered if you knew his age since you are/were routinely chiding him for not making reasonable arguments or rational statements. That's all. I'd keep working on that perspective thing a bit. :doh:

Speaking of which, as far as the flinging hypocritical label, you are probably the Huddler most in need to "let it go".....wouldn't you agree Twerspki? :D

:D

I pick on Broncos all the time and certainly wasn't trying to defend him earlier. I wondered if you knew his age since you are/were routinely chiding him for not making reasonable arguments or rational statements. That's all. I'd keep working on that perspective thing a bit. :D

Speaking of which, as far as the flinging hypocritical label, you are probably the Huddler most in need to "let it go".....wouldn't you agree Twerspki? :tup:

And you're a useless piece of Sega!!

Speaking of which, as far as the flinging hypocritical label, you are probably the Huddler most in need to "let it go".....wouldn't you agree Twerspki? :D

I may be argumentative, bushfaggot, but I'd have to work especially hard to reach your level of hypocrisy and general Megan Fox-baggedness.

And you're a useless piece of Sega!!

+1 :D

Edited by Bill Swerski