Beaumont

Vick Indicted

I fear for what Boncos is going to do when Vick ends up behind bars. :D

Break him out and move to Canada!

Why would this thread be locked? Go do something more important. Like blinking.

:D :D :tup:

:doh::lock::D

:D :D :tup:

:doh::lock::D

DMD feel free to ban bushwacked, but I honestly feel this thread shouldn't be locked. And can't think of why it would be other than these latest series of posts by bushwacked.

Break him out and move to Canada!

Even in its satirical context, thats just sad. :D

Even in its satirical context, thats just sad. :D

Wow I can feel this thread getting off track. Relax Def, I've said that if Vick is found guilty I will be sitting right next to Menudo.

DMD feel free to ban bushwacked, but I honestly feel this thread shouldn't be locked. And can't think of why it would be other than these latest series of posts by bushwacked.

:clap::clap::clap:

:doh::D:D

:D:D:tup:

:clap: : :clap: : :clap:

Wow I can feel this thread getting off track. Relax Def, I've said that if Vick is found guilty I will be sitting right next to Menudo.

And IF he is found not guilty, what do you do? Continue to be a fan of his like nothing ever happened. Why is it that we all know what you can't accept?

I still do not get it :D

And IF he is found not guilty, what do you do? Continue to be a fan of his like nothing ever happened. Why is it that we all know what you can't accept?

I still do not get it :D

If he was a part of it the feds should and will get him, IMO. You guys have made it sound like he can't cross the street, so we'll see.

edit- makes more sense.

Edited by broncosn05

:doh::D:D

:clap: : :clap: : :clap:

Now, bushwacked, you should stop picking on poor Broncos. He's only a "tweenager," after all.

Now, bushwacked, you should stop picking on poor Broncos. He's only a "tweenager," after all.

-- :D - Bushwacked

:tup: - Swerski

:D

Edited by broncosn05

Sorry, hard to remember those glimpses of sanity in this long thread. :D

psst - I know you're a Packer fan & all, so you don't get much chance learning this stuff, but it's cornrows, not cornrolls

that just made me laugh out loud :D

I pick on Broncos all the time and certainly wasn't trying to defend him earlier. I wondered if you knew his age since you are/were routinely chiding him for not making reasonable arguments or rational statements. That's all. I'd keep working on that perspective thing a bit. :doh:

Speaking of which, as far as the flinging hypocritical label, you are probably the Huddler most in need to "let it go".....wouldn't you agree Twerspki? :D

I pick on Broncos all the time and certainly wasn't trying to defend him earlier. I wondered if you knew his age since you are/were routinely chiding him for not making reasonable arguments or rational statements. That's all. I'd keep working on that perspective thing a bit. :D

Speaking of which, as far as the flinging hypocritical label, you are probably the Huddler most in need to "let it go".....wouldn't you agree Twerspki? :tup:

And you're a useless piece of Sega!!

Speaking of which, as far as the flinging hypocritical label, you are probably the Huddler most in need to "let it go".....wouldn't you agree Twerspki? :D

I may be argumentative, bushfaggot, but I'd have to work especially hard to reach your level of hypocrisy and general Megan Fox-baggedness.

And you're a useless piece of Sega!!

+1 :D

Edited by Bill Swerski