[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whatcha listenin to

nuke'em ttg

Old Crow medicine show.

I bought that CD, and then gave it to my father for Christmas, and then lost my copy. I'm too embarrassed to ask to borrow his, though. :D

I bought Thom York's solo album yesterday. Unfortunately, it's more like Amnesiac than OK Computer or Hail to the Thief. A little to spacey and droney.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother is getting me into White Stripes. I'm listening to the new album "Icky Thump". Not bad. . .

Not bad at all.

I still prefer White Blood Cells as their best, and so far I like Get Behind Me Satan more than Icky Thump, but Icky is growin' on me.

I bought Thom York's solo album yesterday. Unfortunately, it's more like Amnesiac than OK Computer or Hail to the Thief. A little to spacey and droney.

I really liked The Eraser. Give it a few days, itll start to get to ya.

I am currently hooked on Cloud Cult's most recent "The Meaning of Eight".

I got lost in Itunes the other day and downloaded a band called "Islands" - really great stuff, I highly recommend it :D

They only have one album, they must be new or something - I have never heard of them until I discovered them on the ol' ituneage.

Ahem

And... Ahem

I love "Don't call Me Whitney, Bobby" and "Rough Gem". Great tracks.

I love that song by Sujfan Stevens called "Casmir Pulaski" - good stuff. You and I have an eeriely (sp?) similar taste in music - you must be uber cool :D

My wife won't let me sing that song around the house because it's really depressing lyrics. If you like his sparse acoustic tracks, go grab his Seven Swans album. I like it a lot. Also check out This guy who shows how to play many of his songs.

Lonesome Crowded West & Building Nothing out of Something are their 2 best albums

Stop it. You're killing me. Send me a mix. I'm out of good music, and there are no cool people at my new job. I'll pay you $3.25 plus tip.

My wife won't let me sing that song around the house because it's really depressing lyrics. If you like his sparse acoustic tracks, go grab his Seven Swans album. I like it a lot. Also check out This guy who shows how to play many of his songs.

Stop it. You're killing me. Send me a mix. I'm out of good music, and there are no cool people at my new job. I'll pay you $3.25 plus tip.

A mix of those two CDs or just any ol' mix? If you don't have either of those CDs I will definitely pick out the best tracks and mix it up for ya - might take me 2 CDs though - there aint many bad tunes on either of them.

A mix of those two CDs or just any ol' mix? If you don't have either of those CDs I will definitely pick out the best tracks and mix it up for ya - might take me 2 CDs though - there aint many bad tunes on either of them.

Nah, I have those two albums. I was just talking about other crap I may not have heard since we seem to like similar albums.

Placebo for me this evening while doing chores. This CD ranks up there with thier best. It really fits the era I'm in right now. Songs that are your life soundtrack are so worth the 15$ I pay for the disk. Someone mentioned thier SO banning an album... my girl hid this album from me for like a month. It so hit home with the issues we were dealing with. I cant wait to see them live. Aug 10th, Sound Advice Ampitheatre, Projekt Revolution Tour. The rest of the bands at the show kinda suck, Linkin Park :D , My Chemical Romance :D, Taking Back Sunday :D , Saosin :D. Anyone have the scoop on who I should try and catch outa the bands at this show? I never heard of almost all of them... Projekt Revolution

It only took me 10 years, but I've just found out that "OK Computer" is a great album.

I'm also listening to "I've just seen a face" by the Beatles about 10 times a day lately.

:D

Ya.........this is a good Coffee tune......... :D tappinfoot

I'll have to be the judge of that. (Only because of your capital 'C' above - I took it as a challenge.) Yep, It works pretty well first thing in the morning with caffeine, to get the blood flowing. Peppy, but not too much, and no annoying lyrics......

Edited by Coffeeman