[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Ladder Drafts Starting

Beaumont

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else in the other leagues sick of hearing the Hall of Fame League pat themselves on the back ? :D

Also, those lowlifes in the other 3 leagues below ours aren't bowing at my feet and making me sammiches, as I believe they should be.........

Are people supposed to bow at the feet of a cheetsheet lemming? I'm sure all of the following is gonna pan out just fine...

Chiefs Content At RB, L. Johnson Or Not

Adam Schefter, NFL.com

There does not appear to be an end to the Larry Johnson holdout any time soon, but the Kansas City Chiefs are generally pleased with their running back situation. The team believes they have a quality starter in RB Michael Bennett, a possible third down candidate in RB Priest Holmes and are pleasantly surprised with rookie RB Kolby Smith.

RB Portis To Sit Out Team Scrimmage

Gary Fitzgerald, Redskins.com

Redskins RB Clinton Portis will not participate in this Saturday's scrimmage against the Ravens. He is dealing with tendinitis in his right knee. "I keep on having setbacks, so right now I'm just trying to get strength back in it," Portis said. "If we had a game today, I could play. I'm not injured [bad] or anything. My knee is not even swelling up. When I make a subtle movement on it or a cut or I stop on a dime, it flares up again."

WR Burress Out a Few Days With Sprained Ankle

Arthur Staple, New York Newsday

New York Giants WR Plaxico Burress sat out of a walkthrough practice today with a sprained right ankle, suffered when he went up high to make a nice catch on Thursday evening. He's out at least a few days. The injured ankle is not the one had surgically repaired.

RB Jones Progressing

Eric Lacy, Detroit News

Lions RB Kevin Jones completed a 30-minute workout on Thursday that included forward, backward and side-to-side cuts in order to test his recuperating left foot. He had no apparent problems with the drills and word is going around the team that Jones is ahead of schedule.

Are people supposed to bow at the feet of a cheetsheet lemming? I'm sure all of the following is gonna pan out just fine...

Adam Schefter, NFL.com

There does not appear to be an end to the Larry Johnson holdout any time soon, but the Kansas City Chiefs are generally pleased with their running back situation. The team believes they have a quality starter in RB Michael Bennett, a possible third down candidate in RB Priest Holmes and are pleasantly surprised with rookie RB Kolby Smith.

RB Portis To Sit Out Team Scrimmage

Gary Fitzgerald, Redskins.com

Redskins RB Clinton Portis will not participate in this Saturday's scrimmage against the Ravens. He is dealing with tendinitis in his right knee. "I keep on having setbacks, so right now I'm just trying to get strength back in it," Portis said. "If we had a game today, I could play. I'm not injured [bad] or anything. My knee is not even swelling up. When I make a subtle movement on it or a cut or I stop on a dime, it flares up again."

WR Burress Out a Few Days With Sprained Ankle

Arthur Staple, New York Newsday

New York Giants WR Plaxico Burress sat out of a walkthrough practice today with a sprained right ankle, suffered when he went up high to make a nice catch on Thursday evening. He's out at least a few days. The injured ankle is not the one had surgically repaired.

RB Jones Progressing

Eric Lacy, Detroit News

Lions RB Kevin Jones completed a 30-minute workout on Thursday that included forward, backward and side-to-side cuts in order to test his recuperating left foot. He had no apparent problems with the drills and word is going around the team that Jones is ahead of schedule.

:D

Hey, I said it was a high risk, high reward.

As for questioning my skills......... :D

Adam Schefter, NFL.com

Michael Bennett is the Stallworth of rb cores. :D The Chiels management are spinning more than the presidential candidates.

Michael Bennett is the Stallworth of rb cores. :D The Chiels management are spinning more than the presidential candidates.

+1

Of all the things that Thews alerted me to, the only one I was unaware of was Burress, and that appears to be very minor.

+1

Of all the things that Thews alerted me to, the only one I was unaware of was Burress, and that appears to be very minor.

Ya never know what's gonna happen, but from what I've read about Portis he's pretty dinged up. Same with KJ, and since the coaches are in love with the Tater, IMO he's a steal after 6.5.

Ya never know what's gonna happen, but from what I've read about Portis he's pretty dinged up. Same with KJ, and since the coaches are in love with the Tater, IMO he's a steal after 6.5.

KJ has a lis franc and that is very bad. He could be out all season, but more likely he'll miss several weeks. He has been running and cutting some in camp but that doesn't mean much.

As for Michael Benett reporters say they love him, but he had trouble staying healthy 2 games in a row for the last several years.

LJ is talking like he wants something done. I wish they would just hammer something out or tade him to the Packers for a 4th round draft choice. :D

Very solid parity in the HoF division. One thing's for sure, though -- whoever plays Sarge in Week 8 is going to get a free W.

Not sure about that Swiss. I am not sacrificing any weeks, especially one to Bronco Billy. :D

Week 8, Ill just start

C Palmer

LT

RB to come?

M Harrison

Ronald Curry

Donte Stallworth

TE to come

Who am I kidding. BB would have to really suck that week for me to come away with a W.

Though I like my team a great deal, thus farl.

Palmer

LT

Norwood/Dunn

J Jones

Harrison

Fitzgerald

DJ hackett

Donte Stallworth

Ronald Curry

J Witten