[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pan's Labyrinth

Flip_Side

Anyone ever seen this movie? Thinking about renting a flick tonight but don't know what, my other choices are TMNT or Smokin Aces.

It's been discussed here, I think. Do a quick search. I haven't seen it, but want to. Be warned, though, it's in Spanish with subtitles.

I've haven't seen the most recent TMNT. I have, however, seen Smokin' Aces. TMNT looks dumb. Smokin' Aces was pretty good. Hope you have a nice loud home theater system.

Edited by darin3

Skipped them all and went with Shooter. That movie has everything I could ask for in a movie. It has the good looking girls, guns, killing, and a ton of action. Anyone seen it?

I was going to watch that tonight but opted for the shorter Eragon (was waiting for wife to call to pick her up). Was a little disappointed with Eragon, especially the ending. :D

I was going to watch that tonight but opted for the shorter Eragon (was waiting for wife to call to pick her up). Was a little disappointed with Eragon, especially the ending. :D

Bummer, I suggest you watch Shooter asap. Good flick...

One of the best I have seen in a long time. Violent though, not for children.

:D Agree completely here. Easily one of the best movies of the past few years.

You can't even put Pan's in the same category as TMNT and Smokin' Aces.... no offense to Donnatello and Mrs. Matt Damon of course here. :D

Edited by splotchman

Skipped them all and went with Shooter. That movie has everything I could ask for in a movie. It has the good looking girls, guns, killing, and a ton of action. Anyone seen it?

:D and you get to see a little nipple through the bra.

Yeah, my wife is 1 month post partum and I'll take what I can get. :D