[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My draft, 5th pick

I have the 5th pick tonight, and it's been confirmed that the 1st 4 picks will be LT, Steven Jackson, LJ, and then Alexander. We get 1 point per reception, 1 points per 10 yards receiving or rushing, 6 pts per TD. For QB's we get 1 point per 25 yards passing and 6 points per TD. We also get bonus points for anything over 100 yards rushing or receiving, as well as 300 yards passing.

Who should I draft at #5, I am thinking about:

Brian Westbrook

Reggie Bush

Peyton Manning

Thanks and I will answer yours.

Really, Ronnie Brown as # 7? Where do you put Manning on your board? I just find it hard to pass up somebody who averages 30 points a week.

I'll happily let you take Manning in the first with his 30 pt per week average and I'll take a QB in the 4th round that averages 28 points per week AND get better RBs and WRs than you do.

I see your point. Who should I be looking at with the 20th pick? Still go RB even though most of the big ones are gone, or do I grab a stud WR at this time?

I can't possibly tell you who to take at 20 without knowing how the draft has gone to that point. If the draft has been dominated by RBs they it might be a WR that should go there.

In many leagues RBs fly off the board. If at 20 you have to choose between a tier 2 or tier 3 RB and a tier 1 WR then it is awful hard to pass on the tier 1 WR.