[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Enter the Dragon

isleseeya

I watched The Kentucky Fried Movie about a billion times before I finally saw Enter the Dragon - it's a terrific action flick, but I simply can't take it seriously. "What was dat? Dis is not a chawade, it wequiwes totow concetwation"

Lee is pretty to watch, but Norris would have mopped up the floor with him if they fought with hostile intentions.

No way. Lee developed his system and intensity, for that matter, growing up brawling in the streets and meeting any challenger. Chuck was good...in karate points tournaments.

Sounds awesome avernus..I forgot how good this movie was and can't believe its 34 years old already...bruce lee dies too young ...too many of the great ones did

yeah...it's a kung fu classic...

the Blu-ray version has all kinds of Bruce Lee documentaries packed onto the disc along with the original version of the movie and how it looked...

they've done quite a bit with the film since the 70's....too bad he couldn't stick around to churn out a few more classics..

I watched The Kentucky Fried Movie about a billion times before I finally saw Enter the Dragon - it's a terrific action flick, but I simply can't take it seriously. "What was dat? Dis is not a chawade, it wequiwes totow concetwation"

Back in my "rowdy" days I dropped a hit and watched this movie with some friends. I don't think I laughed as hard before or since....Catholic High School Girls in Trouble...classic!!

ETA - KFM, not ETD.

Edited by Cyclones

No way. Lee developed his system and intensity, for that matter, growing up brawling in the streets and meeting any challenger. Chuck was good...in karate points tournaments.

tup Bruce Lee would have destroyed Chuck Norris. His style was Wing Chung Do sp? which was a kung-fu/street fighting mix-

Bruce would have dummied Norris

Enter The Dragon is a classic -

tup Bruce Lee would have destroyed Chuck Norris. His style was Wing Chung Do sp? which was a kung-fu/street fighting mix-

Bruce would have dummied Norris

Enter The Dragon is a classic -

Well, the system Lee developed was called Jeet Kune Do. He started with Wing Chun gung fu.

I read in a book written by the director of Enter the Dragon that they actually slowed down the frame rate of the scene where he faces off with that dude with the cut on his face 'cause Lee moved so fast...don't know if that is an exagerration, but the director wrote it!