[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

start 2QB league

I am in a league that starts two QB's. One question I have is should I now switch my attention on QB as opposed to RB or is QB deeper than RB this year with all the committees. Please advice

What's your scoring system? How many teams in the league? What are the other starter requirements? How many people on the rosters? How do you see the draft going based on the level of experience in the league?

What do YOU think?

Come on, you have to give some info so we can give you informed advice.

now see guys, that's what i am talking about, you have made me a better fantasy player now.

starters: 2QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1k, 1def

PPR, and qb's get 1pt per 25yds passing and a point for a completion.

i didn't mean to insult your comment, i am just at work and not able to do an extensive search at the time.

PEACE and preciate the advice

I am in a league that starts two QB's. One question I have is should I now switch my attention on QB as opposed to RB or is QB deeper than RB this year with all the committees. Please advice

Not nescessarily, its still harder to get rb's, as you have said the rbbc. So you still need to focus on RB early, you may want to take QB maybe earlier then you normally would but not at the expense of 1st or 2nd round RB's

PS : it would be please advise, or can I get your advice, but not please advice.

QB values certainly go way up when you start two QBs.

What are the limitations of your flex position? Can it be a 3rd QB or is it just RB/WR/TE?

I don't have time to do a real value analysis on the lineup requirements and scoring system at the moment, but if you have access to post the top 20 QBs (assuming the flex does not allow QB), top 25 RBs and top 35 WRs (I'll assume a 50/50 split for the flex between RB and WR) and top 10 TEs it can be done fairly quickly (granted, more simplified than my preferred 3-year average method, but it's a start)

Because of the start 2 QB rules and the uniques twist of a full point per completion, it is very possible that QBs go up more than normal for start 2 QB leagues. For example, all else being equal, a shift to a start 2 QB league usually pushes a player like Manning from the late 2nd to mid 1st round for value, and players like Brady, Brees, etc. from the late 3rd/early 4th to the mid 2nd for value, but very few leagues give points per completion, so off the cuff I can't say just ho much affect this twist will have on QB value.