[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Very strange thing happened today

whomper

What would you have done  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What would you have done ?

• Kept the money
    • Gave it back
    • Puddy

True..It probably wouldnt have been as easy as saying thanks and walking away. The transaction he made outside was a strange one. The plastic bags were big like you would get at a supermarket. One bag had a big bottle of soda in it. Im sure it wasnt a food order though because of the amount of cash the guy was handing over. Not the typical looking guy that you would expect to make a drug deal though but one never knows. He had a full head of grey hair..I thought initially it was a gambling pay off. The real Chris he was looking for was a latino guy that looked like he was in his 20's

GHB is commonly carried in a water bottle. Its not very popular amongst the lations... Did the guy buying seem at all ghey?

GHB is commonly carried in a water bottle. Its not very popular amongst the lations... Did the guy buying seem at all ghey?

Im not sure..I remember him handing me the money then I passed out..When I woke up my hair was in pig tails .

at first i thought the choice was "keep the Monkey".

You did the right thing.

But the right thing isn't always the right thing to do.

Boy is that the truth! "Does this make my butt look big?" "Got anything to declare?" Or, "Got any Jews hiding in your attic?"

The right thing isn't always the right thing to do. :D