[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DAMMIT!

rocknrobn26

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geezuz, this sucks.... just found the thread Tom. This is the same shoulder they arleady cut? Man, I can't imagine. My shoulder was shot... could not change the radio station in the truck, had the full blown cuff surgery, complte tear, anchors in the bone... but sounds like you already had this a few years ago? Good lord, I can't imagine. That first surgery I had was brutal. A second? chit.... I guess I'm not doing a very good job of cheering you up...lol...

If there was a way I could take some of the pain.... I'd do it. Not all of it though.... :D No one deserves this, least of all you.... hang in there.

Geezuz, this sucks.... just found the thread Tom. This is the same shoulder they arleady cut? Man, I can't imagine. My shoulder was shot... could not change the radio station in the truck, had the full blown cuff surgery, complte tear, anchors in the bone... but sounds like you already had this a few years ago? Good lord, I can't imagine. That first surgery I had was brutal. A second? chit.... I guess I'm not doing a very good job of cheering you up...lol...

If there was a way I could take some of the pain.... I'd do it. Not all of it though.... :wacko: No one deserves this, least of all you.... hang in there.

Rovers,

No it is the left one. The right one was done 16 years ago (7"scar) and it's hurtin' right now, prolly 'cause I'm over compensating. Don't worry about not cheering me up, all info is good info, my friend! Thanks for the pain transference offer, but NY is too far. Have you considered moving to Chi??? :wacko: Thank you for this post and your other thread. :wacko: You are a stand up guy! :wacko:

Also thanks to the rest of you. As I have said many times in the past, this is the best place in the world. We have quality people who really care about each other and help one another (Katrina, Polk, Clubby, and all the everyday stuff). Well except for maybe Hugh, Unta, Chavez, and wiegie when he's on the rag or being "chesty" about his tenure. :D

Here's the latest news on my sitchyation:

Arm still hurts like a mofo, but it moves better as I can now bathe w/o assistance. BFD! I wake and move a dozen times a night. It's in a sling most of the day like a dead fish, but it doesn't smell as bad. Can't do much w/ it. But:

Hopefully no surgery. The Doc wants to try/start PT next week and see how it goes. That was a voice mail so I still want to talk to him or his nurse.

The report said I have severe tendinitis and a severe tear of the rotator cuff, but hopefully PT and anti-inflammatories will correct it. Frankly I'm not confident, but when a surgeon DOESN'T want to cut, I guess that's a good thing. :D

It's hell gettin' old, but it's better than the alternative. :D

Again....thank you all!

rr26

PS:

Mrs. RR's aunt died 2 days ago and we buried her today. I knew her as Aunt Bluma, but most of the family called her Bubbe! What a wonderful, sweet, loving person she was! She welcomed me to the family 40 years ago. I loved her dearly and she will be in my prayers for quite awhile! She was 98 years old.

Good night, Bubbe, I love you!