[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DAMMIT!

rocknrobn26

So I'm going to look and buy a new shed (long freakin' story...F' contractors). We walk up to the office door, I open it, and blow out my left shoulder! Twisted it funny I guess. :wacko: I did it to my right shoulder 16 years ago turning a freakin' screw driver too hard, so I know the sounds and feelings. This is not minor. :wacko: Flock....it hurts to just type! I can't raise my arm and it hurts w/o doing anything. :wacko:

Mrs. rr, God bless her, is a saint! I've been a prik since it happened (2 hours ago), and she is as loving/caring and understanding as anyone could hope for. God I love my wife! :wacko: Long story short, this obviously puts the WCOFF trip in jeopardy! :D

Rant on the way:

I don't know what the hell is going on w/ my connective tissue, but it's pissin' me off big time! :D Knees, shoulders, neck, and back!!!!! What the fluc did I do wrong in my life??? Very depressing.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about your shoulder! I hope it isnt too serious, but I feel your pain brother! I havent been able to use my arm since January because I screwed up my shoulder. Doc wants to cut on me which was fine with me. But he wanted to shave off some of my shoulder bone and I balked. So I am just bearing with the pain until I cant take it anymore and have to get the surgery. Hope yours is better.

Get that baby in a sling right away. Take some ibu and get to the Doctor for better meds. You can drink and play cards one handed while the other is in a sling and heavily medicated. Vegas on meds baby, the only way to fly!! Good luck RR

That really sucks RR. I know how bad shoulder injuries can hurt, I have a torn rotator cuff. If you need to vent more feel free to PM me. I hope you feel better soon!

Will do, my friend!

Sorry to hear about your shoulder! I hope it isnt too serious, but I feel your pain brother! I havent been able to use my arm since January because I screwed up my shoulder. Doc wants to cut on me which was fine with me. But he wanted to shave off some of my shoulder bone and I balked. So I am just bearing with the pain until I cant take it anymore and have to get the surgery. Hope yours is better.

I can't move my friggin' arm at all! :D I had the bone thing taken out of my right shoulder, along w/ a 4-5 hour surgery that helped, but that arm is still F'd up.

hope it's not too serious.....

lots of meds and get your butt to vegas!!

I hope so, Bier, but I've been down this road before and it is very bumpy.

Thanks all for the thoughts/prayers. I need them. I just got back from the E-room, xrays showed nothing. That's a bad sign! I wish I had a broken bone instead. They can fix that easier.

Is there a disease of the soft tissue that I don't know about??? Mine is so F'd up that I don't have any good stuff left. Very depressing.

More later and thanks again.

rr26

Edit for:

Scotch tonite...................Vicodin on the morrow. I hate meds!

Edited by rocknrobn26